Pretty self-explanatory
spooky girlfriend
Site Admin

Memphis Roll Call

Post by spooky girlfriend »

Anyone else going besides DrS and I? :)
pophead2k

Post by pophead2k »

How I wish Spooky.....Can't wait to hear your report, and I can't wait for you to hear the new songs!
DrSpooky
Site Admin

Post by DrSpooky »

It will be nice to see the reflections of an EC concert in your beautiful face again.

**kiss**
spooky girlfriend
Site Admin

Thanks, Doc. You're the best for waiting all these years for me to become and EC fan, and then dragging me here and there to see him live in concert.

Well, sadly it looks as no one else from the board will be there, but some of the nice people from the listserv site have been kind enough to invite us around drinking with them. :)

Full report upon return, guys. Wish you could all be there!
legman open to offers

Post by legman open to offers »

Enjoy and be safe you 2!
Now I'm the invisible man, and you can't see me.
teleburst

Post by teleburst »

spooky girlfriend wrote:Thanks, Doc. You're the best for waiting all these years for me to become and EC fan, and then dragging me here and there to see him live in concert.

Well, sadly it looks as no one else from the board will be there, but some of the nice people from the listserv site have been kind enough to invite us around drinking with them. :)

Full report upon return, guys. Wish you could all be there!
Yes, we are a welcoming bunch :grin:

Here's the plan, for anyone who might show up and wants to join in. We're going to all get together at Boscos Squared at 3:30 pm on Saturday. It's in Overton Square about 3 minutes from the venue and very easy to find.

Here's the address:

Overton Square
2120 Madison Ave
Memphis, TN 38104

Telephone: (901) 432-2222

Just ask the hostess or the bartender for the "Elvis party".
daybreaker

Post by daybreaker »

I'll be going to the late show tonight (Friday) and both shows Saturday. Of course, I live here, so I'm not putting forth the effort that you guys are :) I'll try to make it by Bosco's tomorrow as well.

Colin
spooky girlfriend
Site Admin

Well, here I sit - having promised myself I would already be on the road by now - but the kids are gone and I chose to sleep in a while. When the alarm went off, I just smacked the hell out of it and rolled back over. It's about 3 - 4 hours drive from here, so we've got plenty of time still to catch up to the drinking party pre-concert. :)