where is my download of LP???

Pretty self-explanatory
bronxapostle

where is my download of LP???

Post by bronxapostle »

forgive me; i myself HATE extraneous threads. so, now that i have learnt how to delete, i will. but...as i am going to tomorrow's show and would prefer hearing the lp at least once before, I'M JONESING!!! have most in America received an email of full lp download by now? i only have the initial three songs that were sent with receipt of purchase immediately after payment....wah!!!!!!! :oops: :oops: :oops:
wardo68

Re: where is my download of LP???

Post by wardo68 »

Last I heard the rest of the download link will be e-mailed to purchasers on Tuesday.
bronxapostle

Post by bronxapostle »

F%&#...see the price you pay when you DON'T work for a leak!! :) :) :)
cwr

Post by cwr »

I hope they're geared up for a midnight e-mail, or at least by early Tuesday morning!
bronxapostle

Post by bronxapostle »

yeah, i surrender. was staying away from Colbert, but...trapping it now! cheers all...b
docinwestchester

Post by docinwestchester »

bronxapostle wrote:yeah, i surrender. was staying away from Colbert, but...trapping it now! cheers all...b
What's wrong with Colbert? I've been listening all week.
bronxapostle

Post by bronxapostle »

i get pissy when i don't see a link immediately. once i found it, i was fine! thanks doc...
cwr

Post by cwr »

Hey, since nationalransom.com says that the CD and LP will both ship to arrive on the "street date", it occurs to me: is the street date for the LP the same as for the CD? I see some online shops listing it as the 16th? I know that when I check my order status my vinyl has not shipped yet.

(As long as I get my download on time, I don't mind-- but I'm just curious if that's the deal with those of us who ordered the LP, that we'll really be getting it a couple weeks from now...)
strangerinthehouse

Post by strangerinthehouse »

My vinyl copy has shipped. In fact it's out for delivery today according to the USPS tracking.

There is one odd thing though. If you're using the email receipt from Elvis Costello.com, the tracking information won't show up.

The only way I found out that the album was being shipped and on its way was by following the link in the email from customerservice@ISERVEDCS.COM
And you try so hard
to be like the big boys
@shellacandvinyl
strangerinthehouse

Spoke too soon. I got the t-shirt and the CD, when I ordered the vinyl. Not sure if should open the cd since i may have to return it.

Waiting for a response from customer service.

The t-shirt is pretty nice though.
And you try so hard
to be like the big boys
@shellacandvinyl
jardine

Post by jardine »

just received email about national ransack, but there was no active link for the download. argh!
strangerinthehouse

Looks like the vinyl copies will be arriving later that the "street date."

I just got the following note:
If your order includes physical product, CDs, T-shirts and Lithographs have begun shipping. If they have not arrived already, they will arrive shortly - please allow for variations in shipping time. Due to overwhelming demand we've had to up our Vinyl quantities and they will begin shipping at the end of this week.

Note: if you ordered the Deluxe with Vinyl or Limited Edition package, and receive a shipment without the Vinyl LP the record will ship to you seperately and at no additional shipping cost to you.
I asked if I should return the cd and they said that due to a shipping error, some of the people who ordered the deluxe vinyl package got the cd and the vinyl will be shipped seperately. Which is great cause I was going to eventually buy the cd.

It seems like it was a Brilliant Mistake!
And you try so hard
to be like the big boys
@shellacandvinyl
Terry C.

Post by Terry C. »

My download arrived at 7pm monday night (I am in Los Angeles), you my want to check your spam folder as that is where mine was. No seperate artwork for the EP.
Are they really shocked at the demand for the vinyl version?
Happy listening!

Here is the full text from the email:

"Hello!

You may have already received a similar e-mail but we are re-sending links to everyone to be 100% certain your digital copy of National Ransom arrives safely and downloads properly. We've also included some updates on product shipments below.

Thank you for ordering the new Elvis Costello album, National Ransom. As promised this e-mail contains links to download your full digital copy of the album, National Ransom, as well as the 4-song National Ransack digital EP (if you previously downloaded the the album but could not find your copy of the National Ransack EP try again with this link).

Please choose your format and click the corresponding button below once - your download should begin immediately. If you have questions about which format is right for you, we have provided information and links.

- The Elvis Costello team at Concord Music Group

Product Shipping Update

If your order includes physical product, CDs, T-shirts and Lithographs have begun shipping. If they have not arrived already, they will arrive shortly - please allow for variations in shipping time. Due to overwhelming demand we've had to up our Vinyl quantities and they will begin shipping at the end of this week.

Note: if you ordered the Deluxe with Vinyl or Limited Edition package, and receive a shipment without the Vinyl LP the record will ship to you seperately and at no additional shipping cost to you.

If you have questions contact us at ElvisCostelloTS@ConcordMusicGroup.com."
jmm

Post by jmm »

Got it - all of the file types seemed to work fine for me!
I too am a limited, primitive kind of man