Forum member with the biggest penis

This is for all non-EC or peripheral-EC topics. We all know how much we love talking about 'The Man' but sometimes we have other interests.

Which EC boy has the largest member?

Jackson Monk (nudge nudge)
40%
Otis
20%
So Lack Lustre (clue is in the name)
No votes
Verbal Gymnastics (better with oral)
40%
Invisible Pole (need I say more?)
No votes
Who Shot Sam? (nobody with that gun!!)
No votes

Total votes: 5

Jackson Monk

Forum member with the biggest penis

Post by Jackson Monk »

Fairly obvious I'd guess :wink:
corruptio optimi pessima
BlueChair

Post by BlueChair »

Umm... you forgot someone.
This morning you've got time for a hot, home-cooked breakfast! Delicious and piping hot in only 3 microwave minutes.
Jackson Monk

Post by Jackson Monk »

Sorry....I assumed Boy With a Problem was out of the running - I'm sure I don't need to say why :wink:
corruptio optimi pessima
invisible Pole

Post by invisible Pole »

You've just made my day, Jackson. :lol: :lol:
If you don't know what is wrong with me
Then you don't know what you've missed
charliestumpy

Dickheads

Post by charliestumpy »

Apart from incorporating concept of dickhead into this topic, I advise that there are female and child and unknown members (!) on this Forum, and I know it is better to look for e.g. EC mp3 of 'Pardon me' than to add to this emanating-from ... discussion.
thepopeofpop

Post by thepopeofpop »

None of the above
so lacklustre

Post by so lacklustre »

* OBSCENE PHOTO REMOVED BY REQUEST (moderator) *
signed with love and vicious kisses
migdd

Post by migdd »

So I guess nobody knows what m.i.g.d.d. REALLY stands for!
bambooneedle

Post by bambooneedle »

* OBSCENE PHOTO REMOVED BY REQUEST (moderator) *
Why didn't you just remove the post, Blue? Instead, you give him all the notoriety he wanted perfectly intact minus the picture.

Why??

Would you have done that for me or some new poster? Obviously fucking not! But then, we mightn't have wanted you to or been inclined to post a photo of a big stiff cock (much less when someone said children may be looking). SoLack knew he could get away with it even though WHAR got banned for less, it's gotten that way.

Jacksons post made me laugh. The thread didn't bother me until, since it may have been considered somewhat contentious by some, you (the moderator), sucked up to Jackson right away instead of staying more neutral. I started thinking, "What if I had started the thread?" No doubt you would have jumped in and given me one of your "hey, that's in the wrong forum. And we don't encourage discussions about penises" or something. I wouldn't normally mention it, but then this other hypocrisy. No wonder new posters don't hang around much, they're not as used to it.
BlueChair

Post by BlueChair »

If people want me to remove this entire thread I am more than happy to do so.
This morning you've got time for a hot, home-cooked breakfast! Delicious and piping hot in only 3 microwave minutes.
bambooneedle

Post by bambooneedle »

So people can't see how you fucked up? I say let it stay.
littletriggers

Post by littletriggers »

Oh My God do we really care about the U.S. moral stance , when Irony is probably just the Irish I won a visa help .
BlueChair

Post by BlueChair »

bambooneedle wrote:So people can't see how you fucked up? I say let it stay.
I don't appreciate your attitude. so lacklustre posted a picture of a penis, people complained to me in private messages, so I removed it. I have a sense of humour, and don't mind if Jackson wants to have a laugh in this sort of way, so I kept the rest of the thread intact. But once it veered into territory that started offending board members, I did something about it.

I don't recall ever "persecuting" you on this forum, so I'm not sure where you get off saying that. Believe me, if you had been the one to post the penis, I would have reacted the same way.

WHAR got banned for posting crude images and making racist and sexist remarks more than a few times. It wasn't a one-off slip. He repeatedly offended board members, so we took care of it. End of story.

I never asked to be moderator, but my role is basically simple: listen to what people have to say around here and ensure that they feel comfortable coming here. I didn't even notice the picture until people notified me of it, and I reacted in the most suitable way I could think of. StrictTime already thanked me for removing the image because her mother typically is nearby whilst she uses the computer. I think that's fair.
bambooneedle

Post by bambooneedle »

BlueChair wrote:I don't recall ever "persecuting" you on this forum, so I'm not sure where you get off saying that.
What??? When did I ever say that? Your word, not mine, I never said that at all, don't misquote me.

"I don't appreciate your attitude"... Stop trying to lord your big moderator status over me...laughable. I dare say you would have taken a harder line with me if I'd posted a dick, not necessarily because of any deliberate malice but maybe out of letting lack of impartiality creep in. I don't know if at times you are overwhelmed by being a moderator or what. But my post wasn't about me, it's about the general inconsistecy and double standards which become all too predictable. It is precisely the opinions of the crowd which you shouldn't let cloud your judgement. Like, you probably wouldn't have been as friendly to some new poster starting a similar thread to this, but a double standard wouldn't happen if you were more conscious of the need to be impartial as moderator when it matters, ok?
Last edited by bambooneedle on Sat Oct 20, 2007 2:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BlueChair

Post by BlueChair »

OK, "persecuting" was the wrong word. I just don't understand why you're so offended by my simple action of removing a photo people found offensive posted by someone who isn't you.

As for the part of my post that you quoted, I simply meant that I don't think I deserve to be addressed in the way that you addressed me. No one does, it has nothing to do with "moderator" status, it has to do with treating people with a little decency. And if this is simply you wondering if I would have reacted different had you been the one to post the penis, you are incorrect in your assumption.
bambooneedle

Post by bambooneedle »

I just don't understand why you're so offended by my simple action of removing a photo people found offensive posted by someone who isn't you.
?? I'm not offended by the removal of the photo. Reread.
mood swung

Post by mood swung »

Oh My God do we really care about the U.S. moral stance , when Irony is probably just the Irish I won a visa help .
Let me be the first (and probably only) person to say, huh?

Anyway, note to self: put "penis" in next thread title. Thread might not die slow and torturous death.
Like me, the "g" is silent.
thepopeofpop

Post by thepopeofpop »

mood swung wrote:
Anyway, note to self: put "penis" in next thread title. Thread might not die slow and torturous death.
I wonder if putting "Elvis Costello's penis" in a thread would make it better, or worse. I remember Mary Tyler Moore saying that phrase on Saturday Night Live back in '89.
Jackson Monk

Post by Jackson Monk »

thepopeofpop wrote:
mood swung wrote:
I wonder if putting "Elvis Costello's penis" in a thread would make it better, or worse. I remember Mary Tyler Moore saying that phrase on Saturday Night Live back in '89.
This is an interesting idea, but would only e permitted if it was in the Elvis Costello Discussion section and not the Annex. :D
corruptio optimi pessima
Jackson Monk

Post by Jackson Monk »

Sorry folks....I didn't wish to cause any offence and it was just a joke - however tasteless som found it :(
corruptio optimi pessima
so lacklustre

Post by so lacklustre »

I was only trying to prove I have the largest penis, and so posted a picture of it!!!!!!

Anyone going into a thread titled "Forum member with the biggest penis" should be prepared to be shocked, not that a picture of a penis should shock anyone. If you are shocked by pictures of male sexual organs I would suggest that a thread with the title "Forum member with the biggest penis" is not the place to be going, especially if you are at work or have your mother looking over your shoulder (I therefore don't see the need for any further warning in this case (not that NC17 would mean anything to me anyway)). I did not post the picture to shock or offend anyone and don't apologise for it. In fact I hereby appeal for the restoration of the picture so that this forum can maintain it's status as the place to come for serious debates about the merits of Elvis Costello and to discuss (and look at) our penises. If 'we' continue to have this Stalinist attitude towards penises it will drive the Elvis Costello penis comparanists away.
signed with love and vicious kisses
Jackson Monk

Post by Jackson Monk »

Absolutely comrade. This is one step away from McCarthyism!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
corruptio optimi pessima
StrictTime

Post by StrictTime »

so lacklustre wrote: In fact I hereby appeal for the restoration of the picture so that this forum can maintain it's status as the place to come for serious debates about the merits of Elvis Costello and to discuss (and look at) our penises.
What about a discussion about the merits of Elvis Costello's penis?

And it's not really offensive just more of a 'Where the hell are you on-line?' from my mother. Either I lie (which I would probably do) or tell her, at which point she goes 'Well I don't know if you should go there anymore, I don't know about these people.....' :roll:

All this over a picture of a willy.
Why don't you write about it in your blag?
mood swung

Post by mood swung »

I was only trying to prove I have the largest penis, and so posted a picture of it!!!!!!
Dude, it wasn't all that.

All this over a picture of a willy.
SWEET.
Like me, the "g" is silent.
miss buenos aires

Post by miss buenos aires »

I think posting measurements would be more than acceptable.