Post Your Mug (no offense selfmade...; >)

Post pictures of yourself, your family, or just things you found interesting.
BlueChair

Post by BlueChair »

I used to be able to know, but for some reason your moderator doesn't have full moderator privledges :?
Jackson Doofster

Post by Jackson Doofster »

You disappoint me SMM!!

I heard recently that I was the chief suspect in the Himself saga. So unfair. As if I could do such a thing. :wink:
"But they can't hold a candle to the reciprical war crimes which have plagued our policy of foriegn affairs."
selfmademug

Post by selfmademug »

Garsh the rumors that fly around this place!!!

I spose you're right, Jacks, you're not clever enough for that are ya?

*poke poke*
Otis Westinghouse

Post by Otis Westinghouse »

It's true, Jackson was a Himself suspect, but the jury have returned a unanimous verdict based on him being a man of sound character and intent. So who was Hiinself, eh? Time to tell us, even Mug may forgive you!
miss buenos aires

Post by miss buenos aires »

What I was wondering the other day is...

who was Descartes? That was less clever, but comfortingly reliable.
A rope leash

Imposters

Post by A rope leash »

I've always suspected Noise of being Descartes: Very dependable and constant,

As for Himself, I always figured that person to be a web-stalker, on that goes around the boards just to fuck with people. He had his fun, and left.
Otis Westinghouse

Post by Otis Westinghouse »

Didn't Himself admit to being someone else in his (or her?) confession? Maybe not.

And who was Whoring Lawyer? Someone with a wicked sense of humour. :wink: :wink: :wink:
A rope leash

Who dat?

Post by A rope leash »

My prime suspect for Whoring Lawyer has always been CopeFan. But then, wasn't WL cut-off for having an IP address associated with the reptilian forces?

Did we ever get the full story on that whole debacle? Didn't Narbles report those folks to a federal agency? Could that have something to do with his disappearance?

I think Shabby and Self-Made know more about this than anyone else who's still around. How about a synopsis?
oily slick

Post by oily slick »

thats right, himself revealed himself and apologised all over the keyboard. i can't remember who that was. and i completely forgot about whoring lawyer; that was someone very bright, you recall.
I'm not concerned about the very poor.
PlaythingOrPet

Post by PlaythingOrPet »

I thought Whoring Lawyer was she-who-must-not-be-named? (ahh, grrrreat days). I have a feeling Otis knows who WL was. Made me laugh, he/she did -- very Jackson-esque if you ask me...

Oily Slick - where's the inevitable good-looking pic of your fair self? We haven't forgot you know....
Jackson Doofster

eye confess too havin bean WL. Itt wos a joke that whore thin.

nuthing two doo with a reptyle. honest. :D
"But they can't hold a candle to the reciprical war crimes which have plagued our policy of foriegn affairs."
?

Post by ? »

For the moment, I will remain anonymous. Of course, Blue Chair, Taz, and Tux can bust me if they want to. (Please don't.)

I was Himself. I started with the best of intentions, always a problem, I know. But I was merely trying to quiet those claiming to be closely connected to the Man (either saying they worked for him or were former girlfriends, or what-have-you). By hinting I might actually be the Man and that I had no idea who these people were, I hoped to shut them up. And for a while it worked. I realized after a short while that what was meant as a bit of fun was not fun to some folks I admire a lot. So I quit. I will not reveal who I am normally right now, out of fear that Self Made Mug and others who I unintentionally offended might hate me. I would much rather people wonder than have bad blood on the board.

Either way, I was not in any way connected with the reptile with the bad complexion. If quarter is given, I will come clean. Otherwise, I'm sorry for the whole ridiculous thing.

I am NOT the chap who posted a picture of the Man under the name Elvis Costello. Promise.
Last edited by ? on Sat Jul 12, 2003 3:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A rope leash

Imposters, too

Post by A rope leash »

Himself exposed Himself by making several posts on the same thread, all from different aliases, and all within a minute or so of each other. It was obvious that all of the aliases were the same person, and Himself admitted as much when a rope leash called him on the deal.

But, I don't recall Himself ever saying who he was. It might have been the black and white snake.

Jackie D, I just don't believe you were Whoring Lawyer. See? It's impossible to know for sure...

Sorry for stepping on your post, ? Please post again soon so folks will be aware of your presence on this thread....
Last edited by A rope leash on Sat Jul 12, 2003 3:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jackson Doofster

hey...its all coming out now. I was Brian and so was my wife......

? - its ok with me if your reveal who you are. I always take these things with a pinch of salt. Can't recall you being rude to anyone. Just a laugh as far as I was concerned.
?

Post by ? »

That's what I did exactly. I posted as Himself, and a series of other names, including The Emotional Toothpaste, and a string of bug-avatars that spelled out The Little Hands Of Concrete.

The lizard was not smart enough to have pulled that off.
Jackson Doofster

Well, Rope, I have no problem if people don't believe I was WL, but it was me...really. I was bored and decided to create a character, loosely based on a cross between a Japanese woman with poor English and Manuel from Fawlty Towers. Some people may recall the 'Cheeze' post...it was a bit of fun carried too far in the end....became unfunny. I didn't use any other names (as far as I recall).
Last edited by Jackson Doofster on Sat Jul 12, 2003 8:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A rope leash

some mo o' dat

Post by A rope leash »

Well, shoot Jackson, I'd welcome back the prostituiting attorney any time you think it might be necessary...
oily slick

Post by oily slick »

ditto. notice he didn't step up until i said it had to be someone bright! let us see some evidence. reel off a goody.

and POP, not you too!! whaddaya all email each other? ah, the looming disppointment, the broken spirits...unless, me, moody and spooky all partially disrobe...hmm.
I'm not concerned about the very poor.
bambooneedle

Post by bambooneedle »

Mug, thanks for revealing that you were Anon, or 'nonny', whom someone had accused me of being... and I'm not '?', even though I did offend you once.
selfmademug

Post by selfmademug »

Oh, Senor Bamboo, that is ancient history. You're a dear, and I can't think of anyone's shellac of Chopin I'd rather mope over.

And jump on my toes and call me Rosco if Doofster's not doing just what he did from the start... notice how he and ??? just happen to be online at the same time?? Hmmm... And that was me *poking* cause of course, he's one of the only folks bright enough to have pulled it off. Him or Norman, another longtime suspect. Or Otis, though if it was him I'm truly material for the loony bin.

Did I mention I acatully saw Elvis perform tonight??? Is that what this forum is about??

Oh, and did I mention that today is OTIS'S 39th BIRTHDAY????

Perhaps not....

*mwwah*

Signed,

Selfmademug
Jackson Doofster

HAPPY BIRTHDAY OTIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SMM et al - I am really baffled as to why people keep referring to me as bright. I am far from stupid, but there are far brighter people than me on this board. Some of the literary discussions leave me waaayyyy behind. As for musical knowledge, people like BC, Noise, Otis, Bunny, Dr J, The Foyles, your good self.....(wish I hadn't started this...I'll just forget someone and cause offence....ALL OF YOU!) know far more than lil ole me.

oh...and by the way. Im not really Elvis Costello, I'm Bruce Springsteen (not as bright, but I shift more units).

Peace and Love
Doofjackster TAFKAJM
Jackson Doofster

Ps. I should add that i have in fact been in touch with the good person previously known as 'Himself'. S/he is likely to inform anyone of her/his identity, as long as they forgive him/her.....not that I personally think that there is anything to forgive. :D

JD
Gillibeanz

Post by Gillibeanz »

Just for the record I thought the whole 'Himself' / 'W Lawyer' thing was a pretty good wheeze! I dont think there is anything to forgive either - there was no malice in it (unlike the poisonous snake). Everyone likes a laugh and its people like that who liven the board up and keep us all on our toes. Just think of the hours of fun it gave certain members of the board trying to track them down to find out if they were real............. :lol:
COME ON YOU SPURS!!
SweetPear

Post by SweetPear »

I thought I did it but this didn't turn out like I thought it would.
Oh Spooky....where are you??
spooky girlfriend
Site Admin

Post by spooky girlfriend »

Well, I'm here - but I'm on the road with a damn slow internet connection. :?