Elvis and Allen play House Of Blues

Pretty self-explanatory
sweetest punch

Elvis and Allen play House Of Blues

Post by sweetest punch »

According to this site
http://www.vervemusicgroup.com/touring_d.aspx?aid=6937

Elvis and Allen play The House Of Blues in New Orleans on July 18.
Since you put me down, it seems i've been very gloomy. You may laugh but pretty girls look right through me.
noiseradio

Post by noiseradio »

Looks like I'm going to this show. Anyone else?
"There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy."
--William Shakespeare
noiseradio

Post by noiseradio »

This was a great show! They played for 3 1/2 hours (almost), and everyone was in perfect form. Best of all, I got to meet the Man for the first time at the end of the show and hand him a CD with an Oliver's Army recording on it. He was very gracious. I got to stand immediately in front of him for the whole show with only one other person in front of me. Incredible!
"There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy."
--William Shakespeare
verbal gymnastics

Post by verbal gymnastics »

Expand on your conversation noise! I want to know!
Who’s this kid with his mumbo jumbo?
zeldawheeler

Post by zeldawheeler »

noiseradio wrote:This was a great show! They played for 3 1/2 hours (almost), and everyone was in perfect form. Best of all, I got to meet the Man for the first time at the end of the show and hand him a CD with an Oliver's Army recording on it. He was very gracious. I got to stand immediately in front of him for the whole show with only one other person in front of me. Incredible!
Hey noiseradio! Were you the guy who gave us the tip that there was a second line for people who spent 15 bucks in the HOB gift shop? If so, then thanks!