Robot Chicken

This is for all non-EC or peripheral-EC topics. We all know how much we love talking about 'The Man' but sometimes we have other interests.
El Vez

Robot Chicken

Post by El Vez »

Are there any other board members who are fans of this clever Adult Swim show? Of course, revealing yourself to be a RC fan automatically outs you as a pot-smoking 20-something who is at least mildly obsessed with Buffy The Vampire Slayer but that shouldn't be any reason to shy away from 'fessin' up. Right now, my personal fave is the Voltron/You Got Served sketch.

Yup, it sure is.
wardo68

Post by wardo68 »

While I'm past my 20s, haven't smoked since then, and would only watch Buffy with the sound down, but yes, we are an Adult Swim household. Off the top of my head I think I laughed hardest at the carpool sketch.

We're also big on the Venture Bros.
El Vez

Post by El Vez »

wardo68 wrote: Off the top of my head I think I laughed hardest at the carpool sketch.
Skeletor: That was a good one. (evil chuckle)
El Vez

Post by El Vez »

Going back to the Buffy thing for a sec ('cause it's my thread!), man I revealed myself as someone in serious need of an intervention last night at Movie Gallery. I rented The Grudge (Sarah Michelle Gellar/Buffy), Darkness Falls (Emma Caulfield/Anya) and Soul Survivors (Eliza Dushku/Faith) just to get a fix. Now, I know in advance that all three of these movies could suck the sorrow off a recent widow and yet I still plopped down eight bucks just so I could show the love in the form of a residuals check.
bobster

Post by bobster »

Once again, the student surpasses the master.
http://www.forwardtoyesterday.com -- Where "hopelessly dated" is a compliment!
El Vez

Post by El Vez »

Which is an awful nice way of saying "stalker."