presale tickets

Pretty self-explanatory
guidedbyvoices

presale tickets

Post by guidedbyvoices »

I ordered the Houston show (for April) back in November. When will they ship? I seem to remember last year's March show shipping a lot earlier.
we have powerlines in our bloodlines
Dr. Luther

Post by Dr. Luther »

You talking about ConcertMaps?

In the past, my experience is that they ship very, very late. In fact the last Imposters show that I got through them for Oakland, CA was pick-up at WillCall ONLY.

I'd imagine that the point of this is to impede scalpers...

(They suck, by the way. I've had nothing but problems with them. For the SF Symphony show, they posted the pre-sale date for a week or 2 beforehand. I took a day's work off in order to participate, and about 30 minutes AFTER the scheduled pre-sale, they finally posted that it had been postponed and a new date would be announced. Since then, NOTHING. No explanation -- no acknowledgement at all that there would actually NOT be a pre-sale. I eMailed them, after the 1st day, telling them that it was a huge inconvenience, and that they should be a liitle more considerate in the future. No response. Had other troubles in the past, as well. They don't give a shit, apparently...)
guidedbyvoices

Post by guidedbyvoices »

cool, thanks for the info. i'm all for screwing scalpers, and can't complain too much since I got front row for the last imposters gig in houston, and 2d row for this one.
we have powerlines in our bloodlines
Hank

Post by Hank »

Got tickets for the same show... mine haven't shipped yet either.