Gilmore Girls Season 4 DVD

This is for all non-EC or peripheral-EC topics. We all know how much we love talking about 'The Man' but sometimes we have other interests.
SoLikeCandy

Post by SoLikeCandy »

And he was also the host of cheesy reality show "The Mole" (that I secretly watched and loved bunches and bunches and wish they would bring back).

But, he's hot. And soooooo gay.

Maybe that one thing is Anderson Cooper.
If there's one thing you can say about mankind--there's nothing kind about man
El Vez

Post by El Vez »

Only I know what that one thing is and I ain't tellin' till all of my demands are met!
SoLikeCandy

Post by SoLikeCandy »

Is Anderson Cooper on your list of demands...?
If there's one thing you can say about mankind--there's nothing kind about man
El Vez

Post by El Vez »

No but George Strait's 1985 CMA award for Album of The Year is. Out of basic human decency, I won't divulge what I plan to do with it.
ice nine

Post by ice nine »

I'm with you, SLCandy. The only reality show I watched was 'The Mole' and 'Celebrity Mole'.
It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think that you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt
- M. Twain
Extreme Honey

Post by Extreme Honey »

i don't watch CNN. It's a desperate (and successful) way to panic the american masses so in turn the'll consume and consume and buy guns and support useless wars so a not-so-dumb idiot can fill his pockets with cash and golf with the king of Saudi Arabia.
Preacher was a talkin' there's a sermon he gave,
He said every man's conscience is vile and depraved,
You cannot depend on it to be your guide
When it's you who must keep it satisfied
Who Shot Sam?

Post by Who Shot Sam? »

Extreme Honey wrote:i don't watch CNN. It's a desperate (and successful) way to panic the american masses so in turn the'll consume and consume and buy guns and support useless wars so a not-so-dumb idiot can fill his pockets with cash and golf with the king of Saudi Arabia.
Oh, is that how it's done? What a brilliant and penetrating analysis. A real eye-opener from north of the border. Thanks.
Mother, Moose-Hunter, Maverick
BlueChair

Post by BlueChair »

Indeed. I suppose we should just not watch the news and live under a rock and pretend nothing is going on in this world. Or I guess we could always turn to Fox News, cause they're much less of a scaremonger, what with their constant display of today's alert level.
This morning you've got time for a hot, home-cooked breakfast! Delicious and piping hot in only 3 microwave minutes.