Jokes

This is for all non-EC or peripheral-EC topics. We all know how much we love talking about 'The Man' but sometimes we have other interests.
Gillibeanz

Post by Gillibeanz »

What did the leper say to the prostitute?

Keep the tip.

Why did the irish man use two condoms?

To be sure, to be sure

What has a hundred legs and and no teeth?

The front row of a Cliff Richards concert.
COME ON YOU SPURS!!
Who Shot Sam?

Post by Who Shot Sam? »

A mother was working in the kitchen, listening to her five-year-old son playing with his electric train set in the living room. She heard the train stop and her son saying, "All of you bastards who want off, get the fuck off now, cause we're in a hurry! And all of you bastards who are getting on, get the fuck on, cause we're going down the tracks".

The horrified mother went in and told her son, "We don't use that kind of language in this house. Now I want you to go to your room and stay there for TWO HOURS. When you come out, you may play with your train, but I want you to use nice language."

Two hours later, the son came out of the bedroom and resumed playing with his train. Soon the train stopped and the mother heard her son say,

"All passengers who are disembarking the train, please remember to take all of your belongings with you. We thank you for traveling with us today and hope your trip was a pleasant one."

She hears the little boy continue, "For those of you just boarding, we ask you to stow all of your hand luggage under your seat. Remember, there is no smoking on the train. We hope you will have a pleasant and relaxing journey with us today."

As the mother began to smile, the child added..........

"For those of you who are pissed off about the TWO HOUR delay, please see the fat bitch in the kitchen."
Mother, Moose-Hunter, Maverick
Who Shot Sam?

Post by Who Shot Sam? »

Two men are out ice fishing at their favourite fishing hole, just fishing quietly and drinking beer.

Almost silently, so as not to scare the fish, Bob says, "I think I'm going to divorce my wife - she hasn't spoken to me in over 2 months."

Earl continues slowly sipping his beer, then thoughtfully says, "You better think it over - women like that are hard to find."
so lacklustre

Post by so lacklustre »

What kind of bees make milk?

Boo Bees
signed with love and vicious kisses
Who Shot Sam?

Post by Who Shot Sam? »

Filthy joke (you've been warned), but it made me laugh and God knows I need it...

A man catches a beautiful woman giving him the eye in the supermarket. "Do I know you?" he says. She asks him "Aren't you the father of one of my children?" In a panic, he quickly thinks back to the only time he was ever unfaithful and adds "were you the hooker I fucked over the pool table at my stag party while your friend spanked me with a piece of wet celery while shoving that huge cucumber up my ass?"

"No", she replies. "I'm your daughter's English teacher".
spooky girlfriend
Site Admin

Post by spooky girlfriend »

I SO laughed out loud on that one! Jordan and Rob have an extremely prudish English teacher right now, so it seems even more funny.

And I needed a good laugh, too. Thank you very much.
Gillibeanz

Post by Gillibeanz »

A boy was walking down the road when he noticed an old man with an unusually tiny head. The curious boy walked up to the old man and said, “Hey mister! Why the hell is your head so small?â€
COME ON YOU SPURS!!
martinfoyle

Post by martinfoyle »

Richard Hawley told this old chestnut at his show last sunday.

The doctor told me to stop masturbating. I asked "Why?" His answer-"Because I'm trying to examine you"

Hilarious reaction, part shocked and part genuinely amused. I knew from his Whelans shows last year that his between song full on filth banter was worth the ticket alone, a fair few of the audience were there because of Richards aclaim since and were expecting a more loungy show. As often happens the women shrieked with laughter while the guys squirmed.
Who Shot Sam?

Post by Who Shot Sam? »

martinfoyle wrote:Richard Hawley told this old chestnut at his show last sunday.

The doctor told me to stop masturbating. I asked "Why?" His answer-"Because I'm trying to examine you"

Hilarious reaction, part shocked and part genuinely amused. I knew from his Whelans shows last year that his between song full on filth banter was worth the ticket alone, a fair few of the audience were there because of Richards aclaim since and were expecting a more loungy show. As often happens the women shrieked with laughter while the guys squirmed.
He's over here in December (and his album is out in North America next week). Will definitely not be missing his show this time around.
Who Shot Sam?

Post by Who Shot Sam? »

One from my daughter...

Why is six afraid of seven?

Because seven ate nine.
Otis Westinghouse

Post by Otis Westinghouse »

I saw a dead rat on the road. I one it...
There's more to life than books, you know, but not much more
ice nine

Post by ice nine »

What's one good thing about dating a homeless woman?

After the date you can drop her off wherever you want.
It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think that you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt
- M. Twain
mood swung

Post by mood swung »

There are three types of sex in a marriage. The first one is Kitchen Sex. This is when you are newlyweds, and you're still having fun, so you do it anywhere, anytime - but mostly the kitchen.

The second type is Bedroom Sex. This is when you have settled down a bit and probably have kids, so you can't do it anywhere except the bedroom.

The third type of sex is Hallway Sex. This is when you pass each other in the hall and say, ''Screw you.''
Like me, the "g" is silent.
Who Shot Sam?

Post by Who Shot Sam? »

An Italian workman wants a job, but the foreman won't hire him until he passes a little math test.

"Here's your first question," the foreman said. "Without using numbers, represent the number 9."

"Without numbers?" the Italian says, "Datsa easy." and he proceeds to draw three trees.

"What's this?" the boss asks.

"Ave you got no brain? Tree and tree and tree make a nine," says the Italian.

"Fair enough," says the boss. "Here's your second question. Use the same rules, but this time the number is 99."

The Italian stares into space for a while, then picks up the picture that he has just drawn and makes a smudge on each tree . "Ere you go."

The boss scratches his head and says, "How on earth do you get that to represent 99?"

"Each of da trees is a dirty now. So, it's dirty tree, and dirty tree, and dirty tree. Datsa a 99."

The boss is getting worried so he says, "All right, last question. Same rules again, but represent the number 100."

The Italian stares into space some more, then he picks up the picture again and makes a little mark at the base of each tree and says, "Ere you go. One hundred."

The boss looks at the attempt. "You must be nuts if you think that represents a hundred!"

The Italian leans forward and points to the marks at the base of each tree and says, "A little doga come along and poopa by eacha tree. So now you gota dirty tree and a turd, dirty tree and a turd, and dirty tree and a turd, data makea one hundred. So, whenna I start?"
bambooneedle

Post by bambooneedle »

Guiseppe and Luigi run a pizza shop that doubles as a whore house. One guy knocks on the back door looking around and says, "hey, I heard about your shop, what can I get for a hundred bucks?". Luigi says, "you can do the sex witha the beauuutiful Gabriella... she's a gotta the BIG breasts! mamma mia!". So the guy goes in. Another guy arrives and says, "uh, what can I get for $20?" Luigi: "eh whassamatta, you thinka thisa place isa cheap eh..?!! Hmm.. looka buddy fora twenty dolla you cana getta suck from Guiseppe's sister, she eatta too much and isa sad, but a whaddayou expect, eh..?". As the guy walks in too a young guy who is starving comes by, "I'll have the best you can give me for $5" .... "Ehhh, Guiseppe, start a greasingupa the cat's ass".
invisible Pole

Post by invisible Pole »

The game of choice for unemployed people or maintenance level workers is basketball.
The game of choice for frontline workers is football.

The game of choice for middle management is tennis.

The game of choice for CEOs and executives is golf.

Conclusion: The higher up on the corporate ladder you are, the smaller your balls are.
If you don't know what is wrong with me
Then you don't know what you've missed
Who Shot Sam?

Re: Jokes

Post by Who Shot Sam? »

OK, a bit crude, but here goes...

A guy calls his buddy, the horse rancher, and says he's sending a friend over to look at a horse.

His buddy asks, "How will I recognize him?"

"That's easy. He's a midget with a speech impediment."

So, the midget shows up, and the guy asks him if he's looking for a male or female horse.

"A female horth, pleath."
So he shows him a prized filly.

"Nith lookin' horth. Can I thee her eyeth"?

So the guy picks up the midget and he gives the horse's eyes the once over.

"Nith eyeth, can I thee her earzth"?

So he picks the little fella up again, and shows him the horse's ears.

"Nith earzth, can I see her mouf"?

The rancher is getting pretty ticked off by this point, but he picks him up again and
shows him the horse's mouth.

"Nice mouf, can I see her twat"?

At the end of his rope at this point, the rancher grabs him under his arms and rams the midget's head as far as he can up the horse's *vadge*, pulls him out and slams him on the ground.

The midget gets up, sputtering and coughing.

"Perhapth I should rephrase that. Can I thee her wun awound a widdlebit"?
Who Shot Sam?

Post by Who Shot Sam? »

St. Patrick's Day joke for you...

An Englishman, a Scotsman, and an Irishman walk into a pub. Each buys a pint of Guinness. Just as they're about to enjoy their creamy beverage, a fly lands in each of their pints.

The Englishman pushes his beer away in disgust.

The Scotsman fishes the fly out of his beer, and continues drinking as if nothing ever happened.

The Irishman picks the fly out of his drink, holds it out over the beer, and starts yelling, "SPIT IT OUT, SPIT IT OUT YOU BASTARD!!!!"
Otis Westinghouse

And another, but this is entirely an oral not written joke (and is also now thoroughly out-of-keeping with reality in the labour market!):

Paddy turns up at a London building site one day looking for work. The foreman gives him an interview:

'Can you tell me the difference between a girder and a joist?'

Paddy: 'Well now, that's an easy one: Goethe wrote Faust and Joyce wrote Ulysses.'
bambooneedle

Post by bambooneedle »

How many ADD kids does it take to change a lightbulb?
-Hey let's go ride our bikes
mood swung

Post by mood swung »

Q. What's the definition of a Yankee?

A. Same thing as a "quickie," only you do it yourself.

Y'all thought I was going somewhere else, didn't you?
Like me, the "g" is silent.
verbal gymnastics

Post by verbal gymnastics »

Terrible...

...talking of which

My mate has been drinking brake fluid constantly.

I told him he's addicted.

He said I was wrong and he could stop any time!

Is that tumbleweed? :lol:
Who’s this kid with his mumbo jumbo?
Who Shot Sam?

Post by Who Shot Sam? »

A new guy in town walks into a bar and reads a sign that hangs over the bar.

FREE BEER FOR THE PERSON WHO CAN PASS OUR TEST!

So the guy asks the bartender what the test is. The Bartender replies "Well, first you have to drink that whole gallon of pepper tequila, the whole thing at once and you can't make a face while doing it. Second, there's big angry old goat out back with a sore tooth...you have to remove it with your bare hands. Third, there's a woman up-stairs who's never had an orgasm. You gotta make things right for her."

The guy says, "Well, as much as I would love free beer, I won't do it. You have to be nuts to drink a gallon of pepper tequila and then get crazier from there." Well, as time goes on and the man drinks a few, he asks, "Wherez zat teeqeelah?"

He grabs the gallon of tequilla with both hands, and downs it with a big slurp and tears streaming down his face. Next, he staggers out back and soon all the people inside hear the most frightening roaring and thumping, then silence.

The man staggers back into the bar, his shirt ripped and big scratches all over his body. "Now" he says "Where's that woman with the sore tooth?"
invisible Pole

Post by invisible Pole »

Not a joke per se, but it sure makes me laugh.

If you don't know what is wrong with me
Then you don't know what you've missed
Otis Westinghouse

Guaranteed to have a permanent place in all Top 10 TV Comedy Moments list shows. It is perfect though, that fall is always a delight.

I think I might have posted it before, but the thing I've laughed at the hardest on telly in recent years was this from The Apprentice:

Last weekend this made me crack up. I have very mixed feelings about X Facotr and all that stuff, and this is one of those 'laughing at the hapless idiot' auditions, but it's also hysterical. The guy is a treasure. Stick with it to 0:58, it's comic genius: