Elvis '86 photo

Pretty self-explanatory
johnfoyle

Elvis '86 photo

Post by johnfoyle »

This one is new to me ; obviously it's from the same session as this better known one -

You can buy proper prints of them here -

http://eil.com/shop/moreinfo.asp?catalogid=311799
MegJS

Post by MegJS »

I'm not sure this one is from the same session but the glasses must be the same....

Libraries filled up with failed ideas
There's nothing more for me there
I trust in tender ink and gentle airs
bobster

Post by bobster »

That one looks a bit older to me. Still, a rarity from that era...the smilin' EC!
http://www.forwardtoyesterday.com -- Where "hopelessly dated" is a compliment!
TheImposter

Post by TheImposter »

That's Spike era. I'm pretty sure it accompanied some magazine articles from around then. The first two are B&C.
whar

Post by whar »

I love the pictures in the KOA book. I need the one of him in the round sunglasses with the guitar in hand (on the 7th page).
Should have been the cover!
Oy with the poodles, already!
verena

Pics

Post by verena »

All I'll say, he looks much better now, fan or not.

Ditto re Diana, btw.

You smarties may want to let'm know, just in case. :lol:
I'ts always enjoyable to learn that some people out there, lost minds among the infamous, do look to the positive in you.
(Even if it meant kicking the hell out of their dying selves to overachieve on that good one of a low case).

Coming through to the main subject of the present call, THANK YOU guys ! I got a KICK out of you again. rovf (waiting for this one)

Had the best time with your infectious anagramed jokes, and what about the framing, men... Came in real handy, re the fill in.
One may be psychic but not a goddess, in the talk of downtown and catching ambiguous posts departments.

Accessory to that fact, you perhaps should be made aware that some brain haemoraged fool lookalikes may actually know what they are doing. What the fuck, freaking out on the web, if that does not affect your essential purpose with going there, on perhaps different subject matters.

Therefore, I have every intention to continue on visiting your godsent of a thrilling blog bash, although fairly less, now that I got over the baddest part of the learning curve.

Gotta go now. Have fun !

Verena

:roll: From what I know, Rolie never knew she could be such a killer. Otherwise probably would have nutted a whole lot of incompetent low shots in an earlier life, if only she had not been so ladylike (boyish language permitting).
Mr. Average

Post by Mr. Average »

I picked a bad day to quit sniffin' glue...
"The smarter mysteries are hidden in the light" - Jean Giono (1895-1970)
SweetPear

Post by SweetPear »

whoa!
I'm not angry anymore....