I'm off to work!

This is for all non-EC or peripheral-EC topics. We all know how much we love talking about 'The Man' but sometimes we have other interests.
bobster

Post by bobster »

Now I'm going to be sitting around all night figuring out what part of the human body starts with "ni..."
http://www.forwardtoyesterday.com -- Where "hopelessly dated" is a compliment!
Copenhagen Fan

Post by Copenhagen Fan »

wehitandrun wrote:Haha, close. It wasn't working!
It had a lot to do with that I realized I wasn't interested in this girl like an hour into the procedings, which is when the trouble started.

Uh oh, I've said too much.
That's why you need The Brunch Rule. Don't ever have sex with someone you wouldn't eat brunch with. More self respect for you and her. (unless it's in a sex club with glory holes or the like)
I'd never leave the house if I had a Gimp
Copenhagen Fan

Post by Copenhagen Fan »

wehitandrun wrote:
RedShoes wrote:
wehitandrun wrote:Haha, close. It wasn't working!
It had a lot to do with that I realized I wasn't interested in this girl like an hour into the procedings, which is when the trouble started.

Uh oh, I've said too much.
I suppose it's pointless to ask why you were having a 'sexual experience' with a girl you'd realized you weren't interested in, isn't it?
Now that is a long story. It's the 9th or so sexual experience between her and I, and the 7th was a year or so ago. After the 7th, which was horrible, I said this shouldnt happen anymore and she agreed (yes, the 8th was a short, one sided recent one that led up to the 9th).

Then lastnight it was snowing out and I was skidding everywhere, so I stopped at her house at midnight. Her sister answered the door and she was asleep in her room, and I went up and we woke her up. Then she made me lay in the bed like in Forest Gump and then, yadda yadda yadda, it was 3am.
Do you like count them up dude???? :lol: You probably have a book with all the details...along with a dick growth chart :lol:
BlueChair

Post by BlueChair »

Last night I went to a CD release party for Emm Gryner, a local singer/songwriter who happened to land a gig singing back-up for Bowie on his 2000 tour. It was fun, and since we were on the guest list we got free drinks!
This morning you've got time for a hot, home-cooked breakfast! Delicious and piping hot in only 3 microwave minutes.
spooky girlfriend
Site Admin

Post by spooky girlfriend »

I just ate a bowl of cereal. With strawberries.
RedShoes

Post by RedShoes »

bobster wrote:Now I'm going to be sitting around all night figuring out what part of the human body starts with "ni..."
Well, his nipples are quite nice.

But I bet he didn't want me to say that.
pophead2k

Post by pophead2k »

My girlfriend and I held hands for the 6,721 time. I like to keep track of things like that.
BlueChair

Post by BlueChair »

How do you like it, shatterproof? noise is reviewing it for the next issue of Being There.
This morning you've got time for a hot, home-cooked breakfast! Delicious and piping hot in only 3 microwave minutes.
selfmademug

Post by selfmademug »

I'm just remembering a dream I had last night wherein I dyed my hair black, and was about to appear onstage as Blanche DuBois. Frighteningly, I didn't know any of the lines, and there had been no rehearsals. My life does feel a bit like that!
mood swung

Post by mood swung »

running W-2s today. I do love to make my DFX-8000 wobble like an out of balance washer. I moved boxes 2, 4 and 6 over two spaces!
Like me, the "g" is silent.
bobster

Post by bobster »

RedShoes wrote:
bobster wrote:Now I'm going to be sitting around all night figuring out what part of the human body starts with "ni..."
Well, his nipples are quite nice.

But I bet he didn't want me to say that.
You know, I temporarily forgot we men actually had those. Darn evolution and it's vestigial mammalian tricks.
http://www.forwardtoyesterday.com -- Where "hopelessly dated" is a compliment!
El Vez

Post by El Vez »

bobster wrote: You know, I temporarily forgot we men actually had those. Darn evolution and it's vestigial mammalian tricks.
If I had a nickel for everytime I heard that hoary old lament....
RedShoes

Post by RedShoes »

El Vez just made me laugh out loud. :lol:

(Thank you!)
pophead2k

Post by pophead2k »

I'll be telling my supervisor at school that I won't be back next year! Good times!
mood swung

Post by mood swung »

good for you. wish I was doing the same, but a girl's gotta eat.
spooky girlfriend
Site Admin

Post by spooky girlfriend »

I fell more than 10 steps down my basement stairs yesterday afternoon when I lost my balance. I am quite embarassed and my face looks like I have been pimp slapped. I have two black eyes, two knots on my forehead, a swollen nose, a busted lip, and two beat up arms and shoulders.

I'll be taking it easy today.
mood swung

Post by mood swung »

OMG!!! me too!!!

take it easy, spooks - feel better soon. strangely enough, I was watching Ike and Tina sing Soul to Soul (?) on VH1C this morning.
Copenhagen Fan

Post by Copenhagen Fan »

Oh My God SPooky..that sounds horrible!!!!!!!!! I hope you are ok! Didn't you also get into a car crash last year??? You have not had the best luck. Maybe you should buy Dr. Spooky a Pimp Hat and have some fun tonight :lol:
BlueChair

Post by BlueChair »

I hate winter. It took me an hour and a half to drive a distance that normally takes about twenty minutes. Yesterday it took even longer.
RedShoes

Post by RedShoes »

Goodness, Spooky - I hope you're alright! :shock:
verbal gymnastics

Post by verbal gymnastics »

RedShoes wrote:El Vez just made me laugh out loud. :lol:

(Thank you!)
I would have laughed out loud too Red but the inappropriate use of Bobster's apostrophe on "its" stopped me. :lol:

By the way El Vez, any chance of reposting those old stories from your youth that were on the board before it crashed?
Who’s this kid with his mumbo jumbo?
Goody2Shoes

Post by Goody2Shoes »

I had my annual visit to my very hot gynecologist this morning, and am pleased to report that my uterus and ovaries are in tip-top shape.
It's a radiation vibe I'm groovin' on
BlueChair

Post by BlueChair »

Good to hear Goody. I thought gynecologists were supposed to be asexual :D
Goody2Shoes

Post by Goody2Shoes »

He's hot-looking, not hot-acting.
It's a radiation vibe I'm groovin' on
BlueChair

Post by BlueChair »

And here I thought the two were interconnected somehow 8)

I forgot my iPod at home today so I am forced to listen to the sound of white noise. Bah.

And a sprinkler repairman just walked in with a shirt that looks like it went through a paper shredder