Elvis Costello sofas for sale!

Pretty self-explanatory
Chesterfields

Elvis Costello sofas for sale!

Post by Chesterfields »

Hi

I am selling two oxblood leather two-seater Chesterfields once owned by Jake Riviera, founder of Stiff Records and former manager of Elvis Costello.

They sat in Jake's office for more than 15years and its leather seats were no doubt graced by Elvis, Madness, Frankie Goes to Hollywood etc etc.

Please make an offer. Pick up from Greenwich London.

Email for more information. I can send a digital photo.

Thanks for your interest

Marcus
I'm selling two Chesterfields in London once owned by Jake Riviera, founder of Stiff Records and Elvis's former manager. They were in his office for 15years and EC would no doubt have graced its oxblood leather. Make an offer!
Chesterfields

Post by Chesterfields »

I thought my e.mail address would show up on that posting.

It is: marcus.strom@ntlworld.com

Mobile 07958 574 305

Thanks!
I'm selling two Chesterfields in London once owned by Jake Riviera, founder of Stiff Records and Elvis's former manager. They were in his office for 15years and EC would no doubt have graced its oxblood leather. Make an offer!
Chesterfields

Go-Betweens connection

Post by Chesterfields »

One of the sofas appears on the front cover of the Go-Betweens album, Liberty Belle and the Black Diamond Express

for an image of that album, look here:

http://www.marcogiunco.com/dischi/000557.htm
Mr. Misery

Post by Mr. Misery »

I was ready to bid until you mentioned Frankie Goes To Hollywood.
ImageImage
I've had you so many times but somehow I want more.