Roger Daltrey: SURVIVOR

This is for all non-EC or peripheral-EC topics. We all know how much we love talking about 'The Man' but sometimes we have other interests.
BlueChair

Roger Daltrey: SURVIVOR

Post by BlueChair »

I just read this on Billboard.com and had to share it with you all :lol:

Roger Daltrey

Having already proved he can survive four decades of the rock'n'roll lifestyle, Who lead singer Roger Daltrey will now try his hand at the more dangerous lives of historical explorers. As the star of the History Channel's new weekly show "Extreme History with Roger Daltrey," the strapping vocalist/actor will travel to various locations to demonstrate survival techniques used by explorers and historical figures to overcome harsh terrain, unexpected climates and scarce food sources.

The show will premiere Oct. 5 at 10:30 p.m. ET. Initial episodes include "Surviving the Colorado River," "Surviving the Wild West" and "Surviving the Lewis and Clark Expedition." Daltrey will catch and eat rattlesnakes, mountain climb using one hand, forge weapons and tools and rope cattle, among other feats. Other planned episode topics include "Surviving an 1812 Battleship," "Surviving the Life of a Viking" and "Surviving the Life of a Caveman."

-- Troy Carpenter, N.Y.
stormwarning

Post by stormwarning »

I think an episode entitled "Surviving A Night Out with Moon and Townshend" would have been more interesting.
Where's North from 'ere?
bambooneedle

Post by bambooneedle »

Or, for Pete Townshend in the early days, "Surviving Roger Daltrey when he bullies you all the time". :?
mood swung

Post by mood swung »

that rock and roll fantasy camp thing must not be working out for him. 8)
Like me, the "g" is silent.
sulkygirl
Location: The Absolute Armpit of the USA--Yakima, Washington (***cough***)

Post by sulkygirl »

stormwarning wrote:I think an episode entitled "Surviving A Night Out with Moon and Townshend" would have been more interesting.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"Love can be stranger than fiction..."