Elvis everyday?

Pretty self-explanatory
ice nine

Elvis everyday?

Post by ice nine »

Do you need to listen to Elvis atleast once a day? He always ends up in my CD player every week, but I don't think everyday.
It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think that you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt
- M. Twain
RedShoes

Post by RedShoes »

I tend to listen to him in spurts. Every day for a week or so and then not for awhile.....that's true for most of the bands I listen to. I get obsessed with a particular album or artist/band for a week or two, and then need a break from it for a few days or weeks before the obsession starts back up again.
spooky girlfriend
Site Admin

Post by spooky girlfriend »

Since my Elvis epiphany almost one year ago, seldom a day goes by that I don't listen to his music. I've never had music affect me quite the way his does. Mind you DrS waited years for me to become an Elvis fan, so he's just fine with my obsession.

Sometimes I swap around the EC cds I'm listening to, and sometimes I get stuck on one for a while. But I just can't seem to get enough of him - ever. :)
Misha

Post by Misha »

I'm afraid I'm in the Spooky G boat. I did fine for years with listening to him only occasionally. My complete downfall came when I saw him live for the first time last year at UCLA.....I can safely say I have listened to him everyday..or mostly everyday since.

I rotate the cds around, so I never get tired of him. That's the biggest problem....there are too many to choose from and none of them get to wear out. Though, technically, I think in the past week I haven't listened to him much, as I've been listening to Jackshit, cramming for the gig.

:) Misha.....who was actually thinking of a self-imposed exile from EC for a couple of weeks. Though, can't commit to it.
Where are the strong?

Who are the trusted?
Watching_Detectives

Post by Watching_Detectives »

I tend to listen to him once a day. Like others, I switch around the CDs, but lately, it's been all about Trust for me. 8)
It nearly took a mircacle to get you to stay
It only took my little finger to blow you away.
BlueChair

Post by BlueChair »

Not necessarily every day. I did yesterday :D
This morning you've got time for a hot, home-cooked breakfast! Delicious and piping hot in only 3 microwave minutes.
Poppet

Post by Poppet »

not every single day. but, usually, at least once a week a cd goes on.

except in january, when i was all about the Lord of the Rings soundtracks. all day, every day. good thing i have tolerant co-workers. or, they're deaf. something.
... name the stars and constellations,
count the cars and watch the seasons....
pip_52

Post by pip_52 »

Not everyday. Actually I havent listened to him in awhile . . . several weeks, Id say. But thats mostly because I tend to get on musical kicks with a certain album/artist and Ive been listening to a lot of Bob Dylan lately.

I do think about Elvis every day, but that may have something to do with the fact that I come here everyday . . .
kimmy

Post by kimmy »

I have to listen, on the average, every other day. I can't go too long without it, or I start to experience "withdrawals"...and that can get pretty ugly!!
...even in a perfect world, where everyone was equal..