What would Elvis think if he read this board?

Pretty self-explanatory
verbal gymnastics

Post by verbal gymnastics »

lapinsjolis wrote: I'll be at the Clearwater show, 6th row black shirt with a v-neck.
Lapins - there are not many women who know in advance what they're going to wear! Most women say they haven't got anything to wear yet have wardrobes with enough clothes to clothe a nation. :?
lapinsjolis wrote: Strangely Kate never writes me.
You have to subscribe to the Elvis Costello Experience in which the lovely (or should that read lazy) Kate asks you to spread the word of Elvis to everyone you know. I bet she's never listened to an Elvis record in her life! I can send you the link if you're interested (I'm sure it's on here somewhere) but I wouldn't bother if I were you. You're far more enlightened on this board! :)
Who’s this kid with his mumbo jumbo?
lapinsjolis

Post by lapinsjolis »

Verbal Gymnastics-I usually know well in advance what I'm going to wear. I'm also a great kisser but otherwise unbelievably difficult. So I guess it evens out in the end for any man who I'm involved with. Poor lambs.

The Foyle brothers spoil us so, I don't need Kate. Still I feel snubbed by the promotion machine. I'll keep you posted if Elvis signals that he reads this board. I'm not getting my hopes up though. Even if he did I'm not sure he'd admit it.
"Be yourself; everyone else is already taken."
verbal gymnastics

lapinsjolis wrote:Verbal Gymnastics-I'm also a great kisser but otherwise unbelievably difficult. So I guess it evens out in the end for any man who I'm involved with.
Hmm. Does a great kiss from you outweigh your unbelieveable difficultness? That must be some kiss if it evens things out! Where are those scales?

I guess I'll never find out either way anyway!
lapinsjolis

Post by lapinsjolis »

It most certainly does outweigh my impossible nature! As I'm sure Mrs. VG's kisses do. I'm not the prettiest nor the smartest girl in the world but I have every confidence in my kissing ability.

Another sign if Elvis reads the board if I tell him my screen name and he asks me for a kiss. 8)
verbal gymnastics

lapinsjolis wrote:I'm not the prettiest nor the smartest girl in the world
Everyone knows that's Mrs VG. But I've seen your picture and read your posts and you, like many of the women on this board, are both pretty and smart.

And I will no doubt be accused of being flirtatious! :lol:
spooky girlfriend
Site Admin

Post by spooky girlfriend »

Verbal: I think most people who are Elvis fans can call themselves "flirtatious". :)
lapinsjolis

Post by lapinsjolis »

Verbal Gymnastics-You are too kind. Mrs. Gymnastics is lucky to have such a charming husband whose surname isn't Gymnastics. I'll refrain from a cyber kiss in honor of the prettiest, smartest woman in the world.

I guess Elvis would think us all terrible flirts.