Help date some setlists , c. 2003-5

Pretty self-explanatory
johnfoyle

Help date some setlists , c. 2003-5

Post by johnfoyle »

I've been sent these , by a friend who has a life and doesn't feel the need to be as nerdy as me and keep things catalogued.

Going by the amount of WIWC & TDM tunes I'm guessing 2003-5. My friend is based on the east coast of the U.S. & used to go to 'lots of shows'.
It's not essential but any guesses are welcome!

Setlist One

Setlist Two

And No Coffee Table

Re: Help date some setlists , c. 2003-5

Post by And No Coffee Table »

Setlist Two is possibly this, if they ran short on time toward the end: http://www.elviscostello.info/wiki/inde ... ce_(early)

I'm pretty sure they're both from 2003. Notice that "Either Side Of The Same Town" (released by Howard Tate in 2003) is the only song from The Delivery Man.
The imposter

Post by The imposter »

I'm fairly certain these are from July 2003 looking at the setlists from that time. There are some very close matches but not exact.
sulky lad

Post by sulky lad »

One if the joys of finding set list from shows is to discover what songs Elvis was thinking about playing but then never did . VG and I have often perused these post gig and gasped at what might have been ! These look like the July 2003 concert series gigs but it will always be a bit of a gamble guessing exactly which show