New Frank Black

This is for all non-EC or peripheral-EC topics. We all know how much we love talking about 'The Man' but sometimes we have other interests.
tallulah

New Frank Black

Post by tallulah »

out tomorrow!

Show Me Your Tears is the new CD from Frank Black and the catholics. Buy it! I have heard it - it is great! Frank does sad country songs.

and check out http://www.frankblack.net for more info. We also have a little forum over thar....
idle hands

Post by idle hands »

just ordered it, right next to Get Happy!! and Trust.....
can't wait!!!
que no panda el cunico
Otis Westinghouse

Post by Otis Westinghouse »

As ever, mixed reviews. Some really negative, like he's run out of ideas and stuff, other more positive. So what's new?
costellopunk

Post by costellopunk »

i bought it. it's great. i don't see it as running out of ideas. he is perfecting his craft. there is an overall countryish feel to the album but i would hardly call it country music. when will happiness find me again?, new house of the pope, horrible day, and this old hearache sound like instant classics to me. and really he's been using the slide guitars and the country beat since bullet if not sooner. i can't recomend this album enough to fb fans. these songs are catchy and fun while still being somewhat dark. this album is just as good as anything he's put out before.
-it takes a long time but god dies too/but not before he sticks it to you-