Wake up you footy fans!!!

This is for all non-EC or peripheral-EC topics. We all know how much we love talking about 'The Man' but sometimes we have other interests.
Gillibeanz

Post by Gillibeanz »

Well I think we played really well and didn't deserve just a draw. I was really proud of the team today - we have come a long way. Course we were well within our rights to continue playing after the 2 Arse players collided and then faked injury - they soon sprung to their feet when they realised they didnt get a free kick! The ref didn't blow the whistle so we played on. Typical Arsenal - even their manager is a bad loser. I thought it was so childish when he wouldn't shake Jol's hand at the end of the game :roll:

Still hold my view on Davids - he is a loose cannon. We cant afford to be down to 10 men against teams like the arse. You would think he would have had more sense after the first yellow. :roll:

Now for the final push....COME ON YOU SPURS!!!! :D
COME ON YOU SPURS!!
Who Shot Sam?

Post by Who Shot Sam? »

Fucking Scousers. Hate them with a passion and I'm sick to death of playing against them in every goddamned competition. What a shitty day. I was getting all ready to sit down and watch the FA Cup semifinal when my 4-year old son took a tumble down the stairs. After several hours in the emergency room and six stitches I come home to find out that we lost another cup tie to the bin dippers. Oh well, will have to console myself with back-to-back league titles. That's more than I could have wished for a few years ago, so I should just count my blessings and be glad my little guy wasn't hurt worse than he was. Roll on the 29th.
Mother, Moose-Hunter, Maverick
Otis Westinghouse

Post by Otis Westinghouse »

Poor lad! Bad timing! Poor dad! Was pissing myself when Liv got 2, then it really did look like they were going to do what was done to them last year and let Chels come back, so it was rivetting at the end, but I was SOOOOO pleased to see Chels won't do the double. I missed the first half on the telly, but Chelsea seemed changed once Duff and Cole came on. Why on earth didn't he play them from the start?
There's more to life than books, you know, but not much more
so lacklustre

Post by so lacklustre »

Much more than you expected before a multi millionaire crook bailed you out of the shitheap where you belong. Nice to see fuckface get the tactics wrong too (as well as Wenger).

I must apologise for Wenger, he made a big misake in leaving Henry and Fabregas on the bench. It wasn't a mistake not to shake the hand of the slimy toadheaded cunt manager of the scum though, you never know where his sweaty smelly hand might have been or what you might catch from the slimeball. You're still going end up grovelling in the dirt, you definitely have the talent to fuck it up still, and even if you don't Arsenal will win the CL and you can all snort vomit.

Is this sort of intellectual football commentary you are expecting from me? :lol: I can probably keep it up for while if you're finding it amusing, if not I'll fuck off again and leave you scumbags to carry on twittering about the possibility of finishing 4th ooh isn't it exciting and isn't it a shame that Ledley wedley has hurt his leggy weggy, and don't you think Davids would play better if he changed hairdressers ooh isn't it exciting
signed with love and vicious kisses
Fishfinger king

Post by Fishfinger king »

Now that's more like it.
Come on Bolton.
Can't you see I'm trying to change this water to wine
Jackson Monk

Post by Jackson Monk »

so lacklustre wrote:Much more than you expected before a multi millionaire crook bailed you out of the shitheap where you belong. Nice to see fuckface get the tactics wrong too (as well as Wenger).

I must apologise for Wenger, he made a big misake in leaving Henry and Fabregas on the bench. It wasn't a mistake not to shake the hand of the slimy toadheaded cunt manager of the scum though, you never know where his sweaty smelly hand might have been or what you might catch from the slimeball. You're still going end up grovelling in the dirt, you definitely have the talent to fuck it up still, and even if you don't Arsenal will win the CL and you can all snort vomit.

Is this sort of intellectual football commentary you are expecting from me? :lol: I can probably keep it up for while if you're finding it amusing, if not I'll fuck off again and leave you scumbags to carry on twittering about the possibility of finishing 4th ooh isn't it exciting and isn't it a shame that Ledley wedley has hurt his leggy weggy, and don't you think Davids would play better if he changed hairdressers ooh isn't it exciting
:lol: Damn, you're so witty. You should be on the telly.
corruptio optimi pessima
laughingcrow

Post by laughingcrow »

Wenger critiscising the Tottenham bench for saying they didn't see an incident..."of course they lie" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wenger critiscising Tottenham players for not putting the ball out of play... :lol: :lol: :lol: ...he didn't have a problem with that when they played Sheff Utd a few years ago and Kanu scored when a Sheff Utd player was down.

Rattle.
Pram.
Thrown.
Who Shot Sam?

Post by Who Shot Sam? »

laughingcrow wrote:Wenger critiscising the Tottenham bench for saying they didn't see an incident..."of course they lie" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wenger critiscising Tottenham players for not putting the ball out of play... :lol: :lol: :lol: ...he didn't have a problem with that when they played Sheff Utd a few years ago and Kanu scored when a Sheff Utd player was down.

Rattle.
Pram.
Thrown.
Hey ya, crow. Great to see you back! No joy for Wolves this season I see.
Gillibeanz

Post by Gillibeanz »

SOLACK - this is especially for you!! Make sure you have your sound turned on :lol:

http://www.tottenham-fans.com/rival/se18/index.htm
COME ON YOU SPURS!!
Jackson Monk

Post by Jackson Monk »

corruptio optimi pessima
so lacklustre

Post by so lacklustre »

Oh yeah, had a fiver on Riise at 20/1 to get the first goal yesterday.
Who Shot Sam?

Post by Who Shot Sam? »

so lacklustre wrote:Oh yeah, had a fiver on Riise at 20/1 to get the first goal yesterday.
Well aren't you special?
Jackson Monk

Post by Jackson Monk »

Welcome back LC...always good to see your posts.
corruptio optimi pessima
Who Shot Sam?

Post by Who Shot Sam? »

C'mon Martin. Give him a head butt...

Gillibeanz

Post by Gillibeanz »

Caption for the above picture:-

"One press of my bionic belly button Wenger and my lazer eyes will destroy you......."
COME ON YOU SPURS!!
Fishfinger king

Post by Fishfinger king »

"I really love you Martin. Why don't we call the baby Willie Young?"
Can't you see I'm trying to change this water to wine
Otis Westinghouse

Is Jol making a wanker gesture behind his back for the entertainment of the Spurs bench?

Nice to see the Ham in a final, though sad too not to see Middlesborough, Steve McClaren being a Man utd hero and all.

Yo Crow! Why the fuck are you so sporadic? It was more fun when you couldn't keep away from this board.
Who Shot Sam?

Post by Who Shot Sam? »

Otis Westinghouse wrote:Nice to see the Ham in a final, though sad too not to see Middlesborough, Steve McClaren being a Man utd hero and all.
I don't care about McClaren, but it would have been nice to see Hasselbaink win a medal. Still could happen in the UEFA Cup I suppose.
Otis Westinghouse

Not looking promising, though.

Can you believe it? I stay loyal to Bolton in FF for weeks when they lose repeatedly with Speed and Stelios in my team. Then they leave Stelios on the bench and win 4-1! And for some reason as Friedel wasn't playing and carroll is out, I incurred 4 penalty points for putting in Jaaskelainen as a second transfer. How silly! With no silver for MU, all that matters right now is coming 4th in the work league. I get £10 if so, and lose it if I don't! Humbled after my two seasons of victory, but then again our top 2 lads are in the top 250 of the 800,000 teams on there!

I sat at 4th in Our Aim Is true for ever, but Gillie's fella/son (I can't remember that one, sorry!) and sodding Arseboy have overtaken me. IP is permanent now on top, 13,276th out of all. the battle for second between FishArse King and Verb is hot, with either potentially going to the top if they make shrewd moves in the next two weeks. (Gamework 37 is insane - Middlesborough have 3 games!)
Who Shot Sam?

Post by Who Shot Sam? »

I'm involved in a knock-down drag-out competition with BWAP for the wooden spoon.
invisible Pole

Post by invisible Pole »

What Bolton did on Saturday (leaving N'Gotty and Giannokopoulos on the bench) could cost me the top place. Wankers !!

Why didn't they play, btw ? Should I replace them ? Thanks in advance for your sincere advice. :wink: :lol:
If you don't know what is wrong with me
Then you don't know what you've missed
Jackson Monk

Post by Jackson Monk »

Let's hope that Bolton do the same on Saturday!
corruptio optimi pessima
so lacklustre

Post by so lacklustre »

When you say Saturday do you mean Sunday, and when you say you hope Bolton do the same do you mean win 4-1 again?

And yes I am El speciale uno.
:o

And a player I'd like to punch is Crouch. Especially if it puts him out of the World Cup.
Jackson Monk

Post by Jackson Monk »

Sorry, my mistake - Sunday.
And I hope that they leave a few first teamers out. No I do not want them to win 4-1. Hope I've cleared that up.

I see that Spurs are now odds on for 4th with the bookies and everyone is acting as it its a foregone conclusion. Spurs Reserves (aka West Ham) away is a damn tough match for anyone, but especially for Spurs - WHU hate us as much as Arsenal. Bolton won't roll over either.

There's no fat lady singing in my street.
corruptio optimi pessima
Who Shot Sam?

Post by Who Shot Sam? »

New England manager named. Cometh the hour, cometh the man...

http://news.bbc.co.uk.sport.football.en ... 26.stm.htm