Elvis writes about Tony Bennett (RIP)

Pretty self-explanatory
sweetest punch

Elvis writes about Tony Bennett (RIP)

Post by sweetest punch »

https://www.elviscostello.com/news/i-ha ... y-bennett/

I HAVE BEEN AT A RARE LOSS FOR WORDS SINCE THE PASSING OF TONY BENNETT…

I have been at a rare loss for words since the passing of Tony Bennett, still amazed that I had ever met him, much less that I got to spend time with him, talking about music, art or family, let alone record or share the stage with him or that I would be granted such privileged proximity to witness his more substantial collaborations with my wife, Diana Krall.

(…)
Since you put me down, it seems i've been very gloomy. You may laugh but pretty girls look right through me.
MOJO

Re: Elvis writes about Tony Bennett (RIP)

Post by MOJO »

New website design is not optimized to support all mobile devices. Page is cut off on my mobile device.

Adapting to any screen size: At a minimum, a web page needs to be scaled to fit the screen size of any mobile device. Nowadays, mobile devices come with very high screen resolutions. The pixel density on mobile devices is much higher than that of desktop screens. So it is important to format a page to match the mobile screen’s width in device-independent pixels. The “meta viewport” tag included in the <head> of the HTML document addresses this requirement.

<meta name="viewport" content ="width=device-width, initial-scale=1">
verbal gymnastics

Re: Elvis writes about Tony Bennett (RIP)

Post by verbal gymnastics »

It’s ok on my iPhone in landscape.
Who’s this kid with his mumbo jumbo?