Whatever happened to El Vez

This is for all non-EC or peripheral-EC topics. We all know how much we love talking about 'The Man' but sometimes we have other interests.
El Vez

Post by El Vez »

The latest rumor is that El Vez really doesn't want to go into work today and that he'd rather stay home, play with his dogs, drink coffee, read his spankin' new copy of Charles Willeford's Cockfighter and rewatch No Direction Home. Oh wait.....that's me.
spooky girlfriend
Site Admin

Post by spooky girlfriend »

He said "cockfighter" heh heh heh
noiseradio

Post by noiseradio »

I just wish he had had the integrity to turn down the knighthood. Sir El Vez is just such a sell-out.
"There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy."
--William Shakespeare
stormwarning

Post by stormwarning »

I've been away for a while, but did El Vez tell us the full story behind the goat's cheese incident ?
Where's North from 'ere?
so lacklustre

Post by so lacklustre »

He's sworn never to speak of the goat's cheese incident for fear of reprisal from the goatherd 5.
signed with love and vicious kisses
verbal gymnastics

Post by verbal gymnastics »

El Vez wrote:The latest rumor is that El Vez really doesn't want to go into work today and that he'd rather stay home, play with his dogs, drink coffee, read his spankin' new copy of Charles Willeford's Cockfighter and rewatch No Direction Home. Oh wait.....that's me.
El Vez is the new El Vez.
Who’s this kid with his mumbo jumbo?