Celebrity Couples

This is for all non-EC or peripheral-EC topics. We all know how much we love talking about 'The Man' but sometimes we have other interests.
Kissy Monster

Celebrity Couples

Post by Kissy Monster »

Confession time! Forgive me Dr. Spooky for I have sinned! When I first learned that my beloved Rosie O' Donald (I call her The Divine Miss O.D.) had a crush on Tom Cruise I went ballistic. My sister (no relation) said at the time "The only way she could have a crush on him is if she hugged him." I don't know what she meant by that but the image of him embracing my girl put me in a jealous rage for weeks. It's embarrassing but in the interests of testamentary integrity I must admit that I tried to become Tom Cruise--I stopped shaving, whitened my teeth, and took up Scientology. The result--this is even more embarrassing!--is that I was mistaken on the street for the lead singer of Maroon 5. As you can imagine I was beseiged by beauty queens of only eighteen. I told them in no uncertain terms: "I don't want young and beautiful women, I want Rosie!"

So you can readily imagine my relief when Tom announced his engagement. Like everyone else I'm so glad those two found each other! I am worried about the age difference however. Katie has the colon of a twenty-six year old while Tom, miraculously, has the colon of a twenty year old. But in love, as the saying goes, two colons become one, and this is especially true of Cruise and Holmes (soon to be nee Holmes!). I wish them the very best!

Overlooked in the current media frenzy is the fairy-tale romance of Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner. To be frank I never thought he would find anyone hotter than J-Lo. Rosie is my beau ideal of course but in second place would be Ms. Garner. I have a fetish for women who show their gums when they smile. Dr. Kinsey proved with statistics that fully 3 percent of men share this preference, you can't argue with science. As the old adage goes "When they're all gums, I'm all thumbs!" :wink: What I wouldn't give to see my Jennifer Gummy bare! :wink: :wink:

Who are your favorite celebrity couples? Who is next for John Stamos? Discuss.
Last edited by Kissy Monster on Sun Jun 26, 2005 12:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Don't need no Bible just look in my eyes."
whar

Post by whar »

Haha.
All of this Rosie talk makes me want to watch bad television movies.
Oy with the poodles, already!
Kissy Monster

Post by Kissy Monster »

Rosie deserves an Emmy for her portrayal of that deaf girl with a passion for public transportation IMHO.
"Don't need no Bible just look in my eyes."
whar

Post by whar »

Really? :?:
Oy with the poodles, already!