It's over.

This is for all non-EC or peripheral-EC topics. We all know how much we love talking about 'The Man' but sometimes we have other interests.
wehitandrun

Post by wehitandrun »

I'm hanging out with her tomorrow.
Last edited by wehitandrun on Mon Oct 10, 2005 6:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
wehitandrun

Post by wehitandrun »

We were kissing again lastnight.

:?:
Last edited by wehitandrun on Mon Oct 10, 2005 6:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
bambooneedle

Post by bambooneedle »

How about posting her picture here?
werunandhit

Post by werunandhit »

http://www.pageant.net/universe2002/images/0canada.jpg

She's from Canada. You wouldn't know her.
I chew the thorn when midnight gets too long
The seed of a bastard.
wehitandrun

Post by wehitandrun »

:lol:
Last edited by wehitandrun on Mon Oct 10, 2005 6:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
BlueChair

Post by BlueChair »

You know me better than that, wehit. Besides, we had a truce.

With that said, I'm not at liberty to disclose any IP addresses, but if it is indeed a clone it will be dealt with accordingly. After all, you know our policy.

Your best bet is contacting taz or DrSpooky.
This morning you've got time for a hot, home-cooked breakfast! Delicious and piping hot in only 3 microwave minutes.
wehitandrun

Post by wehitandrun »

We went through:

Get Happy!!
Armed Forces
Imperial Bedroom
King Of America

Then I made her watch some football.

I guess we're back together!
Last edited by wehitandrun on Mon Oct 10, 2005 6:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
El Vez

Post by El Vez »

wehitandrun wrote:
Kayla came over today, and we layed in my bed from 3:00pm to 7:30pm listening to Elvis.
Basic human decency prohibits WHAR from revealing what happened between 7:52 and 7:55.
Copenhagen Fan

Post by Copenhagen Fan »

jeeeez 4 albums...I usually blow my nut in the middle of Moods For Moderns!!!!!!!!!

NOW for a reality check WHAR....ok...you will never really trust this girl again, yet you take her back because you dig her and can't say no to her (which I fully understand). BUT now you will probably do one of two things:

1) Go insane worrying when she's gonna pull some shit.

2) Go for the massive retaliation, reeling her into your web of love and then crushing her at a later date when you realize she was never worth the hassle.

I know this stuff...I'm old.
I'd never leave the house if I had a Gimp
selfmademug

Post by selfmademug »

CF, you are a sick fuck. The people in question here are EIGHTEEN YEARS OLD, and just starting to have adult relationships, and hardly deserve a dose of your simplistic bullshit. And, newsflash! not everyone is like you. Would you please take your attititude and shove it up your ass? I know you will enjoy that as much as the more-or-less rape solution you so charmingly suggested earlier in this post.
RedShoes

Post by RedShoes »

I couldn't have said it better myself, Mug.
A rope leash

BORING!

Post by A rope leash »

Cope's post kind of reminds me of my father's advice to me about girls and relationships:

"Throw rocks at them..."

"Pay her off in miles..."

I also think there is some truth in Cope's advice, if one wants to think like Cope does.

On the larger scope, who gives a shit about a teenage romance anyway? I've spewed on and on about my relationships, but I don't think I've ever asked for advice. I figure no one really gives a shit, but that's probably only true if one thinks like a rope leash does.

Since I returned to posting here, I've noticed how dead this board is, especially on the weekends. The thrill is gone, I guess. The important thing about this board is that it INCLUDES all Elvis fans. Elvis fans find ACCEPTANCE here, no matter what they think, believe, or say. They might be challenged in their paradigms, but they are allowed to be themselves.

No one should be telling anyone to shove their attitude up anywhere. Maybe Cope knows what he's talking about, or maybe he doesn't. There are ways of pointing this out, without calling a sick-fuck a sick-fuck.

This board has always been a waste of time. Now it has become a boring waste of time. I have no advice for WHARTEVER. When I was that age, no one could tell me ANYTHING!

Ya'll have fun. Elvis loves yoiu!
miss buenos aires

Post by miss buenos aires »

Anyway, whar never said Kayla betrayed him, or that he had a problem trusting her.
marblefaun

Post by marblefaun »

I, for one, am a fan of the happy ending. It doesn't matter how old these people are...we learn and grow no matter what age. This chick could very well be someone who will be in his life for a very long time and it may one of those rollercoaster relationships that stand the test of time. Or not.
The bottom line is WHAR is going to do exactly what his heart wants regardless of anyone else's advice.
A rope leash

Now, for a little excitement...

Post by A rope leash »

Statisically speaking, I'm not sure that four hours of Elvis Costello is any way to win a woman's heart. Of course, it depends on the woman.

In the past, I have used Elvis to run women off. It works good. If Elvis doesn't run them off, I'll just blast some Zappa. If she can't hang, it wasn't meant to be.

(This is not advice).
selfmademug

Post by selfmademug »

Oh please, if CF can advise someone to 'violently' shove his dick in some woman, I can advise CF to shove his attitude up his ass. I try to be a respectful person but when someone is advocating sexual violence I find the only respectful response is outrage. I don't remember signing anything saying I had to 'accept' all opinions on this board including those derogating women, something Cope has done from his first posts two years ago.
noiseradio

Post by noiseradio »

Amen, sister. The violence in Cope's post is unbelievably offensive. I know I risk wrath for saying something about this, since multitudes jumped on my case last time I took Cope to task, but for fuck's sake! Enough is enough with that. The "views" expressed by this predator are abhorant. And they have not a damn thing to do with Elvis.
"There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy."
--William Shakespeare
Mr. Average

Post by Mr. Average »

While we are on the topic of repugnant posts, the WHAR posting (in the thread about Album Covers with Animals) celebrating song lyrics about a multiple amputee is beyond reasonable comprehension. It sickened me, and revealed much about the mindset of the poster.

Sorry, but there is absolutely no place here for overt cruelty and subhuman behavior. As the great Descartes has so eloquently posted in the past: "Shut the Fuck Up". I, personally, don't use that kind of language here, I am only quoting the great philosopher Descartes, the wise sage.
"The smarter mysteries are hidden in the light" - Jean Giono (1895-1970)
selfmademug

Post by selfmademug »

Actually if you read the thread you'll see that WHAR was pointing out the outrageousness of the lyrics as an explanation of why NOFX is not punk but rather just offensive crap. I don't actually know anything about NOFX, I'm just pointing that out...
Mr. Average

Post by Mr. Average »

The post was unnecessary.

I doubt that there are lots of NOFX fans here,and if there are, I doubt if they would be proud to admit it.
"The smarter mysteries are hidden in the light" - Jean Giono (1895-1970)
A rope leash

Nubs

Post by A rope leash »

I thought the lyrics were not particularily insulting to amputees. In fact, I saw the lyrics as being inclusive of the handicapped. What's wrong with writing a song about a parapalegic rock fan? I didn't find it demeaning at all.

I think that Cope should apologize for the "violent advice", but in a way, I also feel sympathy for him. I speculate that Cope is at a frustrating stage, and he's having trouble dealing with it. I suspect that he's finding out that even casual sex has an emotional downside. He's feeling pain, and he is angry with those that hurt him. Add to this the fact that he seems to have little self control as to his statements, then we can see how Cope may have to carry a warning label.

Of course, I have no idea exactly what Cope's life is about, but his frequent outbursts display sex as a sport, when it is actually much more serious than that. For some reason, some men cannot hold on to a relationship, but sex is very easy to come by. Such men become lonely and suspicious. They have trouble trusting because they have fallen in love with sex partners that were just passing through. While some other men might feel like this kind of life would be exciting, they are not aware of how hard it is for a playboy to become a man.

Since I was thirteen, I rarely have had trouble getting a girl to go to bed with me. That's just how it is. Most women know instantly when they meet a guy whether or not sex is a possibility, and I am an "instantly" attractive man. I'm not saying I can have sex with any girl I meet, I'm just saying I can't remember a time when the first or second date did not end with sex. While some of these dates ended in fairly long term relationships, most of these gals were only using me because they knew I was easy, and they knew I wouldn't care if they went away.

Of course, I've been in stupid love. If I had the chance to go back to my first wife and start all over, I wouldn't do it. I would have missed too much really good sex. That's why folks like myself and Cope couldn't give a rat's ass if the relationship that started this thread ends or continues. Some things just aren't meant to be. If you are having sex and otherwise are not fighting, that's about the best you can hope for. After that, you can hope to be in love.

In any case, life's too short to be led around by your scrotum. Make yourself unavailable, and act like you're happy.

...walk like a man
fast as you can
walk like a man, my son
your flag you can unfurl
forget about the girl
and walk like a man, my son...
maria

Post by maria »

I forget which famous guy wrote “Miss Otis Regrets She’s Unable To Lunch Today”, but there’d be meat for a latter-day one in this thread. Perhaps Elvis could take up the challenge
oh I just dunno where to begin
selfmademug

Post by selfmademug »

My suspicion is that Cope will tell you his life is perfect, except for his sex life, which is better. I could give a shit, really. And I didn't post because I wanted to protect WHAR; he doesn't need it or want it. I just can't let CF's disgusting comments sit there; it's like keeping quiet when someone tells a racist joke.
noiseradio

Post by noiseradio »

Once again, for like the third time in 2 days, I completely agree with mug. And she's a They Might Be Giants fan to boot.

"This is where the party ends,
I can't sit here listening to you and your racist friend.
I know politics bores you,
but I feel like a hypocrite talking to you and your racist friend."
"There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy."
--William Shakespeare
Copenhagen Fan

Post by Copenhagen Fan »

Just for the record...I never advocated rape, but can understand the backlash, as most people don't like to hear talk of "violent" sex and it clear that that type of talk is offensive to many of you. I won't even bother going into an explanation, as it might offend you even more.

Maybe it's just venting, as I have become nothing more than a safe, fuzzy and soft entity in real life who takes responsiblilty and does the right thing way too much?

I would not say my life is perfect at all, maybe from a woman's point of view, but not my own.

To Rope....I must admit that I agree with almost everything you said. In my own case, I've been in a relationship for almost two years, with a woman I love very much and respect. However, I have indeed had a period in my life where I was promiscuous and wild. You are right when you say that sex is easy to come by and love is something more valuable and elusive. I also remember the days when I was young and thought that I was in love for ever and got crushed because I was stupid for believing in teenage romance and that it would last forever. I am actually a romantic person, although I do have a dark side which has been cultivated as a result of giving my heart and soul and then being let down or disappointed. It all stems from my "tender years" as a young man, where I didn't like the feeling of being at the mercy of women.

My major advice for a man would be wait until you are 30 before you make a commitment.
I'd never leave the house if I had a Gimp