Look at this fool on a MAIT sleeve!

This is for all non-EC or peripheral-EC topics. We all know how much we love talking about 'The Man' but sometimes we have other interests.
selfmademug

Post by selfmademug »

Well, I have met WHAR and he's a perfectly nice guy as far as I could see. And my dear pal Doof has offended me on the crudeness factor on occasion himself, albeit under a diff nom-de-post, but it doesn't mean I don't adore him or that I might not think about whether he's a good kisser after a generous pint (hey, I'm nearly officially single now, so I can say such things!).

This internet stuff is all about context and, on this good forum anyway, giving each other the benefit of the doubt. Sometimes, as we have seen!!, that is not enough.

WHAR, honey, of course you have an ego. There's a condition where people don't have one; it's called psychosis. I said yours was on a hair trigger cause I think you could've replied to the underwear comment with wit but less bile. Personally I was pretty sure you didn't really want to piss in my parents' mouths, and it didn't cause a blip in my day, but it did strike me as weirdly overboard. You can write what you like, of course, otherwise what's the point? But as in any writing, you need to think of your audience. Not to appease them, but to connect with them. Cause again, if not, then what's the point?

So back to the point of this very important post-- it has got me to thinking, if your boy skivs are gonna show, they really had better be white briefs. How dorky would, say, blue ones look? And then there's boxers, the preferred Abercrombie preference, I guess, requiring ultra buffness. God I'm so glad not to be a man in his twenties, is all I can say. Oh, the pressure!!

POP your avatar is scarin' the bejesus outta me. What/who is it? And will someone please answer my dorky Genesis question on the quiz thread (no googling!).
Jackson Doofster

Post by Jackson Doofster »

Nice post SMM and many well made points contained therein..

That's 60s babe Barbara Windsor on PoP's posts. She of 'Carry On' fame -a very British movie genre.

Ps. I'm a pretty damn good kisser by the way..... :wink:
"But they can't hold a candle to the reciprical war crimes which have plagued our policy of foriegn affairs."
selfmademug

Post by selfmademug »

Jackson Doofster wrote: I'm a pretty damn good kisser by the way..... :wink:
Dammit, I was afraid of that. 8)
wehitandrun

Post by wehitandrun »

Yes, yes.

I figured I needed to somehow bring attention to the fact that Jackson was negatively singleing me out. Now, in doing so, all I did was bring attention to my actions, and not his. So, it was wrong, but atleast I'm listening to "Painted From Memory".

I wear boxers!
selfmademug

Post by selfmademug »

wehitandrun wrote: I wear boxers!
Good on ya! I mean, er, I'm sure they are... nothing untoward meant... :wink:
wehitandrun

Post by wehitandrun »

In 15 days I won't be jailbait anymore. :lol:
Jackson Monk

Post by Jackson Monk »

negatively singling you out?

The comment was made that many young people show the backs of their Calvins. I asked you if you did (being the board baby). How is that negatively singling you out :?

As I've said to you many times, you need to chill out more. Buy some ambient music or light a scented candle.. 8)
corruptio optimi pessima
wehitandrun

Post by wehitandrun »

It isn't that single time I'm referring to. Every post I've made in the passed three days has had a little smartass remark compliments of you.

Just leave me alone. Don't acknowledge me, and I'll do the same for you.
Jackson Monk

Post by Jackson Monk »

Bur WHAR...I do that to everyone....you're way too sensitive my wee, rusk munching buddy...
corruptio optimi pessima
wehitandrun

Post by wehitandrun »

Well, knowing my sensitivity, can you cut it down just for special ole' me?

I mean, that seems like the easy solution here, I don't see the problem in not trying to upset me.
Last edited by wehitandrun on Sun May 09, 2004 5:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BlueChair

Post by BlueChair »

I think you, wehitandrun, also owe the entire board an apology and need to cut back on the vulgar widespread insults.
This morning you've got time for a hot, home-cooked breakfast! Delicious and piping hot in only 3 microwave minutes.
wehitandrun

Post by wehitandrun »

I disagree. Widespread insults? Is that a joke?
BlueChair

Post by BlueChair »

No, it's not.
This morning you've got time for a hot, home-cooked breakfast! Delicious and piping hot in only 3 microwave minutes.
bambooneedle

Post by bambooneedle »

No, it's not.
Any more tomfoolery, and you'll be thrown out unceremoniously 8) .