New York tickets for sale...

Pretty self-explanatory
Who Shot Sam?

New York tickets for sale...

Post by Who Shot Sam? »

Ugh. My wife is going to be out of town during the week of EC's concert at the Beacon and I'll be flying solo with the kids (wish me luck). Looks like the show is out of question, unless any of you want to babysit a wild three year-old girl and a 21 month-old toddler. No? I didn't think so.

In any case, I have two nice orchestra seats for sale at $150 for the pair - what I paid for them. Any takers?
Mother, Moose-Hunter, Maverick
ginaraquel

Post by ginaraquel »

Are these still available? I'd love to take them if they are....

If not, I'm still looking for 2 tickets for that night at the Beacon, either in the orchestra or the lower balcony. If anyone has any to spare, please PM me.

Thanks!
Who Shot Sam?

Post by Who Shot Sam? »

ginaraquel:

I have a few people interested but nothing definite yet. I'll let you know by tomorrow whether or not they are still available.
Mother, Moose-Hunter, Maverick
Pov

Post by Pov »

I have a couple of extras also. I bought two center Orchestra seats (I think Row Y but I don't have them with me), then my wife told me that she wanted to invite another couple to join us, so I had to buy 4 more so that we could all sit together. (BTW, the only 4 I was able to get were in the loge :( ).

So since it appears that Sam has taken care of his tickets, I'll offer mine up with the same deal - what I paid for them.