vanity plates

This is for all non-EC or peripheral-EC topics. We all know how much we love talking about 'The Man' but sometimes we have other interests.
mood swung

vanity plates

Post by mood swung »

got one? I would if I could think of a really good one. I tried 2BRNT2B, but it was taken. If I was more of a football fan, I could get G8R H8R. My fave that I've seen locally is MILRTYM, which I never would've gotten if my kid hadn't been doing phonics.

I know, I know, lamest topic ever, but everything's so quiet around here...
Like me, the "g" is silent.
taz
Site Admin

Post by taz »

If you got G8R H8R I might have to shockingly abuse my authority and ban your IP for oh, I don't know, a month maybe? :lol:
A lot of Christians wear crosses around their necks. Do you think when Jesus comes back he ever wants to see a fuckin' cross? It's kind of like going up to Jackie Onassis with a rifle pendant on.
laughingcrow

Post by laughingcrow »

OUTTATIME would be a cool one....film reference there anyone?...I had one that said 'Shit on the Albion' with a wolf in the background done for me when I was in a Florida mall about 4yrs ago (should have seen the woman's face when some brits come up and ask her to put 'cuss' words on a plate..tut tut, and we're supposed to be civilised). Anyway, since it's illegal not to have 2 proper plates in the UK, it just had to sit on my window sill.