Im not a happy bunny!

This is for all non-EC or peripheral-EC topics. We all know how much we love talking about 'The Man' but sometimes we have other interests.
Gillibeanz

Im not a happy bunny!

Post by Gillibeanz »

Just been called by the ticket office and informed that the venue for the Madness concert next month has been changed. Its been changed to an all standing 'sardine' venue so i've had to cancel, my sister is unwell at the moment and wouldn't be able to stand all night.

Im really pissed off cos i'd bought tickets for my partner son and sister as a treat - it was to be my sons first concert and my sisters first concert for about 20 years! We were all so looking forward to it.

Shitty day workwise - everything that could go wrong has and now this is the crowning glory. Im off to bed with the right hump! :evil:
COME ON YOU SPURS!!
Elfslut

Post by Elfslut »

That sucks! :( I hate standing room only shows...There's a tendency to get trampled...

or squished
Misha

Post by Misha »

Gilli---

Just spit, even if you are ladylike!!!

Changing venues, if you were changing apples to apples, would be ok, but changing from apples to sardines is unacceptable, unless they offered you a heck of a refund!!!!
Where are the strong?

Who are the trusted?
verbal gymnastics

Post by verbal gymnastics »

Poor Gilli. But, to be positive for a moment, imagine how peeved you'd be if you'd passed up the original Elvis show in Bournemouth on the basis that you couldn't justify the cost, missed the show and then found out the Madness show was rescheduled. You could have ended up much angrier.

At least you've got Elvis to look forward to in April. In Bournemouth. With a possible meet up. So it's not all bad. :)
Who’s this kid with his mumbo jumbo?