Post by BurnishedGold »

:shock: GOOD LORD, who is that guy?!
spooky girlfriend
Site Admin

Post by spooky girlfriend »

Don't mind Crow. He's probably late for his ritalin today! :wink:
BurnishedGold

Post by BurnishedGold »

:lol: nice to see there's activity on the board today.
PlaythingOrPet

Post by PlaythingOrPet »

Bruce looks an extreme ging-ger in that picture. And freckly to boot. He's never ginger is he? I thought he was a border-blond?
IStandAccused

Dirty blond

Post by IStandAccused »

PlaythingOrPet wrote:Bruce looks an extreme ging-ger in that picture. And freckly to boot. He's never ginger is he? I thought he was a border-blond?
*I LOVE that- "Border-blond"!! In the US it is called "dirty blond". I have never noticed that Bruce was ginger either. You learn something new everyday. And what I meant by the "maybe they have already" remark was that maybe they have already concieved a Krallstello. Who said that the wedding would be in Hello? OMG, do you really think that is possible? I love weddings and babies.
*"Common sense is not so common."*Voltaire
For those who speak French, "Le sens common n'est pas si commun."
laughingcrow

Post by laughingcrow »

I said I think it'll be in Hello...I don't know, but EC seems to be getting a lot of media attention from the glossy magazines seeing as he's going out with a younger, blonder celebrity, so there's bound to be an offer.

I'd go for it if I was him, be a great set of wedding photos and a nice bit of cash.

As long as he doesn't pose eating a flake chocolate bar :lol: (you might only get that if you're in the UK)
IStandAccused

Hello?

Post by IStandAccused »

laughingcrow wrote:I said I think it'll be in Hello...I don't know, but EC seems to be getting a lot of media attention from the glossy magazines seeing as he's going out with a younger, blonder celebrity, so there's bound to be an offer.

I'd go for it if I was him, be a great set of wedding photos and a nice bit of cash.

As long as he doesn't pose eating a flake chocolate bar :lol: (you might only get that if you're in the UK)
*Or chomping down on a big piece of Steak and saying "I'm a vegetarian". The nice bit of coin will have to go to some very fabulous charity for it to be legit. They could choose "OK" instead though. You never know, lol. :lol:
*"Common sense is not so common."*Voltaire
For those who speak French, "Le sens common n'est pas si commun."
Elfslut

Post by Elfslut »

I'm saddened...by this all...I suppose if he's happy..that's fine...

And I'll refrain from my felicitations...care of the lyrics to Love Went Mad...
laughingcrow

Post by laughingcrow »

Hey elfslut.....nice name! Welcome to the board!

Are you vertically challenged and frisky?
Last edited by laughingcrow on Mon Oct 20, 2003 3:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
spooky girlfriend
Site Admin

Hello, elfslut! :)
Elfslut

Post by Elfslut »

Hello all..

My screen name actually comes from another musical favorite of mine...Danny Elfman....

If you liked Oingo Boingo (Danny's band in the 80's) you were a boingoloid (erm..sounds like a bug...no thank you) or if you were an Elfman fan...and elfmaniac..(again no)...So a few of us female fans...decided that Elfsluts and Elflusters...sounded a lot better..

I guess I would be a MacManluster too...
pip_52

Post by pip_52 »

Hmm Elfslut . . . I feel like I know you from somewhere.

:wink:
Elfslut

Post by Elfslut »

:wink:

There isn't a smilie with a tongue sticking out...so I'll use this one instead..

Tee hee...
pip_52

Post by pip_52 »

A strange memory of sleeping on your floor . . . This is a good one :roll:
Elfslut

Post by Elfslut »

Darn uncomfortable that floor is too..and that was before the episode of Elvis.....

which is quite better than having an episode of blonde...
bambooneedle

Post by bambooneedle »

PlaythingOrPet wrote:Bruce looks an extreme ging-ger in that picture. And freckly to boot. He's never ginger is he? I thought he was a border-blond?
I think they used a filter in that pic. You know who he kind of looks like sometimes? Bill Gates.
verbal gymnastics

Post by verbal gymnastics »

laughingcrow wrote:As long as he doesn't pose eating a flake chocolate bar :lol: (you might only get that if you're in the UK)
I heard* the wedding was being sponsored by Burger King, the photos will be given free to this website, Elvis has asked me to be his best man but I can't do it because I'm plucking my nasal hair that night and he wants Sting to sing Police songs as he's now forgiven Sting's "Ridiculous Jamaican accent".

* the above has no truth in it whatsoever
Who’s this kid with his mumbo jumbo?
spooky girlfriend
Site Admin

Again, justifying why I voted for Verbal on the A-list celeb thread.
Elfslut

Post by Elfslut »

verbal gymnastics wrote:
laughingcrow wrote:As long as he doesn't pose eating a flake chocolate bar :lol: (you might only get that if you're in the UK)
I heard* the wedding was being sponsored by Burger King, the photos will be given free to this website, Elvis has asked me to be his best man but I can't do it because I'm plucking my nasal hair that night and he wants Sting to sing Police songs as he's now forgiven Sting's "Ridiculous Jamaican accent".

:o :o :o :o :o

I've got to pick myself off the floor on that one....Tee Hee

* the above has no truth in it whatsoever
Misha

Post by Misha »

VG,

Yeah, I heard they are doing it in London so that way the Queen could attend....are you sure it was BK? I thought it was McDonalds, as they think so much more globally...**

**Lies, all lies.

What the hell is a wedding bann? Like an announcement, a reservation, just an intention?

About her being pregnant, I hope this isn't true for awhile....I read that if we saw EC with a dog that meant that he had retired from touring.....what the hell would it mean if he had a small human running around? I shudder to think of the possibilities.....

Still, would be nice to see them make a Krastelloian version of themselves, probably would be real cute....but, that said, she's 38 and has managed not to have one so far, and he hasn't had one in decades, so maybe they don't want one....
Where are the strong?

Who are the trusted?
verbal gymnastics

Misha wrote:VG,

Yeah, I heard they are doing it in London so that way the Queen could attend....are you sure it was BK? I thought it was McDonalds, as they think so much more globally...**

**Lies, all lies.
It was definitely Burger King. I should know - I made it up.***

***This is true.
Misha wrote:What the hell is a wedding bann? Like an announcement, a reservation, just an intention?
It's a public declaration of a forthcoming marriage. You are legally required to display it. This I know from recent experience!
Misha

Post by Misha »

VG,

It hardly matters if you made it up if I plan to lie about it, does it now? :lol:

About the wedding announcement thing, does that mean they have to get married in the UK? Or does that mean they can get married in Boise Idaho?

:? :? :?
Where are the strong?

Who are the trusted?
verbal gymnastics

It hardly matters if you made it up if I plan to lie about it, does it now? :lol:
True or is it false? :? You might stumble upon the truth by accident...
Misha wrote:About the wedding announcement thing, does that mean they have to get married in the UK? Or does that mean they can get married in Boise Idaho?

It means that you can get married in the Borough (or Province). I don't think there's any limit to how many banns you can place. Me and Mrs VG (that one's for you Miss BA!) had to place them all over the country to avoid the paparazzi...

...what with me being a 2003 Elvis Costello Fans A-list Celebrity Nominee and all that :lol: :lol: :lol:
Misha

Post by Misha »

VG,

Want you to know that thanks to you I am trying the Quote button for the first time, so God help us all with whatever this turns into when I'm done.....
verbal gymnastics wrote:

True or is it false? :? You might stumble upon the truth by accident...

I'm going to need some Advil if you keep this up......On this board I wouldn't know the truth if it came a'callin!!
Misha wrote:About the wedding announcement thing, does that mean they have to get married in the UK? Or does that mean they can get married in Boise Idaho?

It means that you can get married in the Borough (or Province). I don't think there's any limit to how many banns you can place. Me and Mrs VG (that one's for you Miss BA!) had to place them all over the country to avoid the paparazzi...

...what with me being a 2003 Elvis Costello Fans A-list Celebrity Nominee and all that :lol: :lol: :lol:
Yeah, the tradgedy of celebrity weddings. I don't know who to feel sorrier for,,,, the A-List VG or that great Ben/JLo pair......Maybe EC and DK could get married underwater or in their underwear or get married doing something that would make the speculation about the BenLo be out of the press for awhile.....

We can hope...Oh--yeah--Elvis not to be in his underwear...he will be the only one in a suit...as he is tasty in a suit... :P :P
Where are the strong?

Who are the trusted?
Elfslut

Post by Elfslut »

Ah...why not in his underwear? I don't think the man has ever removed one item of clothing every..

I think a short sleeved shirt is the most EC flesh anyone's ever seen...

Well anyone other than wife number 1...a certain...BB .....DK...and well anyone who might have had the luck to well..do the horizontal mambo with the man...

EC in is skivvies...makes a girl start to wonder...

Forgive me..I have a dirty mind sometimes