Halloween

This is for all non-EC or peripheral-EC topics. We all know how much we love talking about 'The Man' but sometimes we have other interests.
miss buenos aires

Halloween

Post by miss buenos aires »

What are folks doing/dressing as for Halloween? I'll be throwing a party on Friday and attending one on Saturday, but my costume is still up in the air. The boyf and I were thinking of a Dr. Frankenstein/Frankenstein's monster combo, but I was looking for clothes at http://www.gentlemansemporium.com and it seems a bit prohibitively expensive. I was also thinking of doing Dr. Victor/Victoria Frankenstein (top hat, frock coat, bustier and lots of makeup), but I think that is too expensive as well. I have a new idea, but I want to hear what other people are doing first...
pophead2k

Re: Halloween

Post by pophead2k »

Last year I made a great costume of the guy from the 'Operation' game. A nude bodysuit, some huge white diaper-like underwear and some 'organs' cut from felt were all I needed. I'm stymied so far this year.
LessThanZero

Post by LessThanZero »

Joe the plumber! Jude is being Winnie The Pooh.
Loving this board since before When I Was Cruel.
miss buenos aires

Post by miss buenos aires »

I ended up doing Audrey from "Little Shop of Horrors," complete with Audrey II. What did other people do?
always dancing

Post by always dancing »

Sarah Palin's daughter and reluctant boyfriend
pophead2k

Post by pophead2k »

Zombie prom king. Which, come to think of it, is similar to Always Dancing's costume!