President Palin?

This is for all non-EC or peripheral-EC topics. We all know how much we love talking about 'The Man' but sometimes we have other interests.
A rope leash

President Palin?

Post by A rope leash »

1903451448_635a36aed2_o.jpg
1903451448_635a36aed2_o.jpg (45.58 KiB) Viewed 21371 times
Sure beats looking at ol' Monkeyhead!
Boy With A Problem

Re: President Palin?

Post by Boy With A Problem »

Looks like a fake. The real Mrs. Palin is a little more full in the chest.
Everyone just needs to fuckin’ relax. Smoke more weed, the world is ending.
A rope leash

I dunno!

Post by A rope leash »

542389855_811a187e7b.jpg
542389855_811a187e7b.jpg (95.96 KiB) Viewed 21246 times
I'm in love already!
A rope leash

Real change!

Post by A rope leash »

This:
Miss%20Wasilla%201984.jpg
Miss%20Wasilla%201984.jpg (14.23 KiB) Viewed 21250 times
...could not be any worse than this:
bush_young.jpg
bush_young.jpg (9.26 KiB) Viewed 21244 times

!
johnfoyle

Post by johnfoyle »

Who Shot Sam?

Post by Who Shot Sam? »

Then there's this. She's gonna murder Biden in the VP debate when they get to the Iditarod question...

Mother, Moose-Hunter, Maverick
A rope leash

Pregnant Palin

Post by A rope leash »

You know what they're saying don't you?
palinpreg.jpg
palinpreg.jpg (35.29 KiB) Viewed 21164 times

http://www.democraticunderground.com/di ... id=6847357
mood swung

Post by mood swung »

what's that old saying? The more things change, the more they focus on your boobs?

Ferraro's were better.

Her chances, cro-magnons. :lol:
Like me, the "g" is silent.
Who Shot Sam?

Post by Who Shot Sam? »

DrSpooky
Site Admin

Post by DrSpooky »

Boy With A Problem wrote:Looks like a fake. The real Mrs. Palin is a little more full in the chest.
You can sure tell where you are looking!! LOL!

Seriously the head is too big for the neck in this picture without looking at anything else. And in another picture in this thread, it is pretty clear her neck is much larger in proportion to her head.

I figure the real candidates must be hiding. Maybe this is all a dream.
A rope leash

You sexy thang!

Post by A rope leash »

SMALL_palinqueen.jpg
SMALL_palinqueen.jpg (8.47 KiB) Viewed 21052 times
Known rebel for Alaskan independence!

http://blogs.abcnews.com/politicalpunch ... -frin.html

I'm never going to get what I want from the political establishment, so I might as well go for something I can lust after...!
Otis Westinghouse

Post by Otis Westinghouse »

This just keeps getting better! All the commentary here was on what a smart move this was for the Republicans, and now it's beginning to look like a total fuck-up. Bring it on!
There's more to life than books, you know, but not much more
ReadyToHearTheWorst

Post by ReadyToHearTheWorst »

... and, of course, only a v. cruel Brit would call their daughter Bristol.
"I'm the Rock and Roll Scrabble champion"
Emotional Toothpaste

Post by Emotional Toothpaste »

Just about all the photos going around, including the machine gun one above and the mini-skirt one are digitally manipulated fakes.
Who Shot Sam?

Post by Who Shot Sam? »

Otis Westinghouse wrote:This just keeps getting better! All the commentary here was on what a smart move this was for the Republicans, and now it's beginning to look like a total fuck-up. Bring it on!
It's looking more and more like a colossal clusterfuck by McCain's campaign. He's had one major decision to make as a candidate and he screwed the pooch.

My guess is that they try to elicit sympathy for her, blame someone else for the problems, then go hyper-negative when none of that works. Obama better be ready for a shitstorm of Katrina proportions.
Mr. Average

Post by Mr. Average »

You are all taking the bait. Keep running with that floating Rapala minnow, thinking you are getting away. Then McCain sets the hook and you go "ughghghghg"

Just wait...

Welcome to America. Palin is allowed be be a person, and her kids are allowed to make a mistake. I am thrilled that none of you have ever erred, and can be assurred that your kids will never find themselves in this situation. I have a sixteen year old beauty who I love more than life itself, and given that there are 750,000 teenage pregnancies each year in the USA, and 75% are unintentional, this is not that much of an anomaly. I pray that she makes the right decisions, and I have planted the moral structure that she needs. But it is up to her to TAKE it or LEAVE it. Her choice. Wait? Choice, I guess for many of you, only applies to the right to suck the brains out of a partially born baby that is otherwise 100% viable. Damn you infanticiders for voting for the right to KILL otherwise healthy human beings in the name of CHOICE.

Keep taking the bait. McCain had some time to think about how to deal with oppressors whilst pining away in the Hanoi Hilton. And now he is exercising it on YOU. He knows what he is doing. Thanks for mentioning the fact that he killed the first night of HIS convention to focus the WORLD on Gustav.

God some of you people are so mean spirited.

God Bless America. Obama is a Dumbass, and sadly, those of you who are going after him KNOW it and just don't know how to face it. My God in Heaven James Carville is asking what is behind Obama? He was okay with what was behind Bill, and Al. Now he is asking his own party to 'splain to him' what the hell Obama stands for. Incredible.

Obama is a dumb ass, A great orator. A dumb ass. A junior level politician. Explain HOW you serve a Pastor for 20 years who is a blatant racist and America hater and have him baptize your kids and marry you and pretend you DON'T Know! How shameful

McCain is a Patriot who has given 8 of nine lives for the USA. He is a commander. Obama is a dumb ass. God save us from this level of ineptitude.
"The smarter mysteries are hidden in the light" - Jean Giono (1895-1970)
pophead2k

Post by pophead2k »

I love how conservatives can turn anything on its ass. Had a Democratic VP or Presidential candidate turned up with an unwed pregnant daughter, it would be portrayed as 'liberals being liberals'. Now that it has happened with a conservative, they are a brave, strong family illustrating their love of life. And we should all let them make mistakes. Dear God the hypocrisy is thick.

By the way, this is NOT a direct reply to any above post, just an independent musing. So please don't take it apart line for line as some sort of misunderstood response to something posted above. To be honest, I've read very little of this thread.
BlueChair

Post by BlueChair »

I'm pretty sure they don't let dumbasses run the Harvard Law Review. Also, didn't Obama say something along the lines of that he'd fire anyone in his campaign who tries to drag candidates' families into the mud? We're not in his campaign so I have no problem pointing out the hypocrisy of the Republicans right now, but you have to give him credit for that. He may be a dumbass, Mr. A., but he's about 10x the man John McCain is (http://mediamatters.org/items/200809020015?f=h_popular)
This morning you've got time for a hot, home-cooked breakfast! Delicious and piping hot in only 3 microwave minutes.
A rope leash

Please! Gentlemen!

Post by A rope leash »

Please don't get in a pissing match over these media-approved pabulum candidates. There is no difference between them. There will be no change. We will still be spending billions of dollars we don't have on wars we can't win. The Fed, the IRS, and the two dozen or so official law enforcement agencies will still be allowed to control the money and the people. We will still be throwing folks in jail for smoking pot. True health care will still be the domain of the rich. The lies of 9/11 and the war on terror will continue on in all their Orwellian majesty.

Don't argue.

Post a funny picture instead.
ar119524798801268.gif
ar119524798801268.gif (32.25 KiB) Viewed 20937 times
Who Shot Sam?

Post by Who Shot Sam? »

Mr. Average wrote:You are all taking the bait. Keep running with that floating Rapala minnow, thinking you are getting away. Then McCain sets the hook and you go "ughghghghg"

Just wait...

Welcome to America. Palin is allowed be be a person, and her kids are allowed to make a mistake. I am thrilled that none of you have ever erred, and can be assurred that your kids will never find themselves in this situation. I have a sixteen year old beauty who I love more than life itself, and given that there are 750,000 teenage pregnancies each year in the USA, and 75% are unintentional, this is not that much of an anomaly. I pray that she makes the right decisions, and I have planted the moral structure that she needs. But it is up to her to TAKE it or LEAVE it. Her choice. Wait? Choice, I guess for many of you, only applies to the right to suck the brains out of a partially born baby that is otherwise 100% viable. Damn you infanticiders for voting for the right to KILL otherwise healthy human beings in the name of CHOICE.

Keep taking the bait. McCain had some time to think about how to deal with oppressors whilst pining away in the Hanoi Hilton. And now he is exercising it on YOU. He knows what he is doing. Thanks for mentioning the fact that he killed the first night of HIS convention to focus the WORLD on Gustav.

God some of you people are so mean spirited.

God Bless America. Obama is a Dumbass, and sadly, those of you who are going after him KNOW it and just don't know how to face it. My God in Heaven James Carville is asking what is behind Obama? He was okay with what was behind Bill, and Al. Now he is asking his own party to 'splain to him' what the hell Obama stands for. Incredible.

Obama is a dumb ass, A great orator. A dumb ass. A junior level politician. Explain HOW you serve a Pastor for 20 years who is a blatant racist and America hater and have him baptize your kids and marry you and pretend you DON'T Know! How shameful

McCain is a Patriot who has given 8 of nine lives for the USA. He is a commander. Obama is a dumb ass. God save us from this level of ineptitude.
Ah yes, it's all part of a cunning plan. Look totally inept and lost at sea for the most crucial week of your campaign and then WHAM! Hit 'em where it hurts.

You're the one resorting to childish name calling. Obama may be a lot of things and you may not like or respect him, but he's certainly not a "dumbass".

I really couldn't care less about Palin's daughter and her babydaddy. There's a bit of hypocrisy involved, but it's not that interesting otherwise. The real issue is that she IS NOT QUALIFIED TO BE VICE-PRESIDENT. Of all the people he could have chosen to step in if he should buy the farm, this was the most qualified one he could find!? Really!!??
A rope leash

Actual Issues

Post by A rope leash »

WSS, she is absolutely qualified to be President, and so are you, if you are a natual born citizen of 45 years of age. That is not the issue.

This is the issue:

http://counterpunch.org/cohn09022008.html

Our country is being looted and turned into a police state. It's a bi-partisan effort!

Please don't waste your time bantering about which fascist demagogue is better. This is just an obscure little music forum.

Got any gifs?
ahh.gif
ahh.gif (42.4 KiB) Viewed 20902 times
Otis Westinghouse

Post by Otis Westinghouse »

ReadyToHearTheWorst wrote:... and, of course, only a v. cruel Brit would call their daughter Bristol.
Indeed! Chelsea was a much safer choice of name.

I love the response from Republican pro-lifers regarding the pregnancy (which Obama admirably refused to make any political capital out of): 'Well at least she didn't abort it'!
There's more to life than books, you know, but not much more
ice nine

Post by ice nine »

It's a shame that Tina Fey is no longer on SNL to portray Mrs. Palin.
It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think that you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt
- M. Twain
mood swung

Post by mood swung »

All I know is, after listening to the sound bites on the news this morning, I'm sooooooo glad I didn't have to listen to the whole speech. Her voice is A-nnoying.

Shallow as an aluminum pie plate, that's me.
Like me, the "g" is silent.
Who Shot Sam?

Post by Who Shot Sam? »

mood swung wrote:All I know is, after listening to the sound bites on the news this morning, I'm sooooooo glad I didn't have to listen to the whole speech. Her voice is A-nnoying.

Shallow as an aluminum pie plate, that's me.
Like Marge Gunderson from Fargo, but dumber.

How must that Levi kid feel? One day you're having unprotected sex after a kegger and the next you're standing up on stage at the RNC.

Family values party my ass.