California Dreaming

This is for all non-EC or peripheral-EC topics. We all know how much we love talking about 'The Man' but sometimes we have other interests.
Mr. Average

Re: California Dreaming

Post by Mr. Average »

so lacklustre wrote:
Mr. Average wrote:Wow WSS hit it outta the park. Especially the part about Ameoba records in LA. If you are serious to coming to Dana point, Thats where I hang my hat, and I can secure a beautiful roon at the Laguna Cliffs Resort and Spa at a decent rate with enough advance notice. I have some connections.

If you want to stay somewhere just outside of Laguna Beach and near everything like Disneyland, etc let me know and I can make that happen. It won't be opulent splendor but near salt creek, laguna beach, dana point, san juan capistrano, dana point, san clemente (some swear the ghost of Nixon still walks the beaches in sockless penny-loafers and a metal detector humming "big Girls Don't Cry").

We have a small but humble abode but it can accomodate a family of four or five without a penny of cost. We have a pool and a hot tub and great music. Hot showers, and laundry. Food. Beer. etc. If you want someone to host you to Hollywood and experience the HOB, or the Graumann Chinese theater with the foot/hand prints etc and the stars of fame I can help.

Anyway, the offer is out. No politics I promise. Just kindness and affordability. That is all I have to offer.
I'm thinking of taking a trip, do you take in atheists?
Yes indeed. All the needy and hopeless lost souls..
"The smarter mysteries are hidden in the light" - Jean Giono (1895-1970)
mood swung

Post by mood swung »

Sounds like an awesome trip - I am green with envy. I need to see me some wide open spaces.
Like me, the "g" is silent.
BlueChair

Post by BlueChair »

I almost had a heart attack when I was in Amoeba. We have used CD stores here, but nothing like Amoeba. I look forward to going back when I visit California again in June.
This morning you've got time for a hot, home-cooked breakfast! Delicious and piping hot in only 3 microwave minutes.