Storm 'n' Norman

This is for all non-EC or peripheral-EC topics. We all know how much we love talking about 'The Man' but sometimes we have other interests.
stormwarning

Storm 'n' Norman

Post by stormwarning »

Could somebody please help ? I've lost the contact details of Norman Brain. If anybody has his email address could they please send it to me in a pm.

thanks in advance
-Stormwaining
Where's North from 'ere?
norman brain

Post by norman brain »

Hey, Storm and all you guys and gals. Storm, I found out about your inquiry through good old Martin Foyle.

I hope everyone is well. I see that Taz has set up a new home for us (thanks, buddy- it looks like a great job!) I sure hope old Narby is okay.

This is my first post in weeks, and was prompted by an e-mail exchange with the lovely Lapinsjolis, a very dear soul.

Hello to all my old friends and new members. Like before, I probably won't be a frequent poster but I'm too big a Costello fan to stay away forever.

Storm, I just registered here and I will pm you my contact info. I haven't found too many rarities lately, but hopefully we can do some more trading soon. I'm still converting all those live shows to CD whenever I can grab a free moment.
lapinsjolis

Post by lapinsjolis »

Welcome Norman Brain! :D Please infuse us with your Elvis knowledge.
PlaythingOrPet

Post by PlaythingOrPet »

Normeee!! More Elvis-info-cyber-osmosis please. And don't leave 3 months between posts this time..... :D
norman brain

Post by norman brain »

Thank you for the kind welcome, Lapins and Plaything. I'll try not to be such a "stranger in the house" this time. My time is mostly consumed looking for a new career since my music store chain is on the verge of bankruptcy. I'm hanging in there and I'm sure I'll land on my feet eventually.

Plaything, I checked out your photo gallery along with Mug's. Beautiful work! And Lapins has exquisite taste in her gallery of favorite artists. Very moving stuff. As I told Lapins, you ladies have a nice way of finding use for "all this useless beauty."

Thanks again, it's good to be back.
selfmademug

Post by selfmademug »

Thanks, Norm! SO good to have you back, it's just not the same without you.

Now, if we could only get our pal Mr. Strungup back...
spooky girlfriend
Site Admin

Post by spooky girlfriend »

Mug: I pleaded with him via pm a couple of weeks ago to come on board (no pun intended). He appreciated the invite, but said he hated to keep bouncing from board to board. He was still hoping that things would settle out at the old site, I think.

I do miss his posts. . . . . :cry: