Please sign this petition!

This is for all non-EC or peripheral-EC topics. We all know how much we love talking about 'The Man' but sometimes we have other interests.
Gillibeanz

Please sign this petition!

Post by Gillibeanz »

Hi all

My partner has set up an online petition at 10 Downing Street against the corruption of civil rights and justice. The petition is to the Prime Minister to set up an independent government body to investigate the possibilities of mistreatment by members of the public by members of secret organizations like freemasonry. As you know many Freemasons are high up in the legal system and law and order so how can those of us who are being victimized by them get a fair hearing?

I know you don't know much about our personal life but we have been victims of Freemasonry for the last 20 years and are on their 'hate list' which makes life pretty miserable, and we get no help from anywhere. Please help us fight - all it requires is a signature!

http://petitions.pm.gov.uk/freemasoncheck/

Thanks guys!
Last edited by Gillibeanz on Thu Mar 15, 2007 5:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
COME ON YOU SPURS!!
Who Shot Sam?

Post by Who Shot Sam? »

Freemasons? What exactly are they accused of?
Mother, Moose-Hunter, Maverick
Mr. Average

Post by Mr. Average »

Since antiguity, the Free Masons have become increasingly established in the clandestine organizations that make global decisions, and have tremendous influence on those that we 'think' are in control. Our President, as is the Prime Minister of GB, merely puppets of the Illuminata, comprised of very rich, influential global players that, with a sneeze, can shift the global economy in a heartbeat. The Free Masons are part of the Illuminata, as I read it, and they are at the switch, both good and bad. If they can profit from an event, they will pull the switch, or not.

I have an excellent book well footnoted but I haven't read it in years. I am convinced, however, that these clandestine op's are indeed in power behind the public figures that we think are making all the right calls. Inclusion in the organization is considered to be rare and always anonymous. It is widely rumoured that George Herbert Walker Bush is a member of the Illuminata. He formerly ran the CIA, and sweethearts don't run the CIA. Recall the chummy status GHWB has had with CLinton? He knows that Clinton ultimately wants inclusion so he can impact global order and politics. Georgies dad is unfettered by it, knows that Bill ain't in the elite club, and is toying with him.

Can I prove any of this? Thankfully, no, so please don't ask. If I could, I would probably have been whacked by now (So Lacklustre, please stop signing my names to those blog entries about this subject...).

If A Rope Leash is still of sound state of mind to grace us with his view on this, I would be interested to hear from him....
"The smarter mysteries are hidden in the light" - Jean Giono (1895-1970)
Who Shot Sam?

Post by Who Shot Sam? »

Sounds like bollox to me. My father in law is a freemason. I could hardly imagine someone less threatening.

BTW Gilli, if you want people to sign your petition, you may want to post a link. A number of America's "Founding Fathers" are said to have been Freemasons, and there are Freemason symbols all over American currency. Then there's Mozart's "The Magic Flute."
Mechanical Grace

Post by Mechanical Grace »

The rich and powerful have always run the world and always will (though the conspiracy bullshit about pulling switches and the like is just sad, wishful thinking imo-- if only world economies could be controlled in such singular ways!). Sometimes they join the Freemasons, sometimes Opus Dei, sometimes Skull and Bones, sometimes their local country club, sometimes Weight Watchers. I really doubt that it's ever the organization that holds the power, it's the people in it.

The only Freemason I ever knew well was a 70-yr-old African American retired carpenter living on social security. Where rich boys decide to make their treehouse-club doesn't much matter; what matters is the corruption, greed and persecution that many power mongers visit on the world. To my mind, fighting the instances of those misdeeds is more powerful and equitable than forcing people to state what groups of people they hang out in, and that's why it was a human rights act that PREVENTED the registration of Freemasons. If the group is criminal, it will be exposed eventually.

My two cents.
Gillibeanz

Post by Gillibeanz »

Well just goes to show how powerful this is - I did post a link and someone has taken it off - was it our administrator? If so it would have been nice is someone could have told me - if not it speaks for itself doesnt it? ! Ive edited my post at the top and put the link back in again and here it is here as well:-

Here is the link again :-

http://petitions.pm.gov.uk/freemasoncheck/

Im not saying ALL freemasons are corrupt - but those who are do such damage. Im fighting a war which has been hoisted upon me and mine through no fault of our own and its a daily battle. we can either sit here and take what is dished out to us or fight and thats what im doing.
COME ON YOU SPURS!!
spooky girlfriend
Site Admin

Post by spooky girlfriend »

Nope, not us Gilli. On my screen the link is still showing up in your first post. But we haven't removed anything.
Gillibeanz

Post by Gillibeanz »

Thanks Dr Spooky - so there we have it confirmed - our own site admin did not remove the link - some other kind sole did. the only reason its back on the first post is because i edited it and put it back in! Now you see what im up against - a bunch of cowards who do all their dirty deeds under cover!!
COME ON YOU SPURS!!
A rope leash

Free to dominate and control

Post by A rope leash »

Free masons? The last one I talked to charged about $25 an hour!

Bammbbooo should know. Sorry I can't help...too busy trying to track down the noecon Zionistas. You guys are funny. Money rules...or wealth does, anyway...I think we can agree?

Why do all these Miles Davis recordings sound like they were recorded on a forty-year-old Panasonic portable cassette deck?

Was he on something?

Krupa was on reefers.
Mr. Average

Post by Mr. Average »

You are listening to the wrong Miles Davis recordings. The recordings are incredibly strong, given that some of the best work was done in the lat e 50's and early 60's.

Kind of Blue - perfect 1957 or so
In A Silent Way - perfect maybe early 60's not sure
Sketches of Spain with Gil Evans. Perfect. Recorded 1959
Miles in the Sky - 1968 - Perfect Recorded '68

so many more. The real early stuff is rough.

And Rope doesn't know everything about the Illuminata? I am shocked. I thought you would have even served as a member of that group, and I mean that with all due respect.
"The smarter mysteries are hidden in the light" - Jean Giono (1895-1970)
Gillibeanz

Post by Gillibeanz »

Rope you disapoint me - I would have though you would have signed . Doesn't the fact that people are being destroyed by this organisation and that injustice is being done concern you then? Oh yeah sorry forgot - you are too busy. :roll:

Mr Average thank you for your support - it is appreciated.
COME ON YOU SPURS!!
Who Shot Sam?

Post by Who Shot Sam? »

Can you tell us specifically what your complaints are and what injustices are being done? That would help people decide whether or not they wished to sign the petition. It's all incredibly vague.
fuzzybruce

Post by fuzzybruce »

Hello Folks,

Gillibeanz is my life partner and i really appreciate her trying to gain some publicity for this petition.

Most of you will have lived your life being unaware of the power they have over you. For example, you might have gone for a job where you and a mason were candidates, without realizing it , the other guy would get the job even if you seemed to have more experience etc. In other jobs, you have to be a mason to progress up the ladder, like at Wallis ( construction) ,for instance and until recently, the police. If you saw a desk Sergent that had been in the force for twenty years, you could be sure that he was not a mason. Things have changed in the Policeforce, but the further up you go in it , the more likely you are to be a mason or have it a prerequisite to progress further.

This is what non mason detectives have told me.

My personal abuse began when a particularly nasty piece of work i met at university swore he was going to ruin my life. Strange conversation to have with someone really isn't it? He was in the Army and i was a pacifist.

Strange things began to happen, i was always getting parking tickets for example,but the Police came around to my house at 8pm to pick the money up. My car was broken into and a policeman suggested that they put a tracking device in it just in case someone tried to steal it again, i wasn't allowed to see where they were going to put it, i was to drop my car off at Rochester nick and come back 50 mins later ( at the time they were £2000 each ) This isn't police policy.

Every cheque i wrote out to inland revenue disappeared and i was taken to court, i was taken to court one time because inland revenue had lost my file! My car has been vandalized more times than i care to mention and my tyres are let down approximately 26 times a year.

I was repeatedly dragged into court for non payment of poll tax when i had paid, i even received an official apology from the London Borough of Bromley treasurer at the time, and two weeks later i was back in court again.

I am one of the better Fireplace installers in the land and have worked at Somerset House, The Indian Office at Whitehall , The temple bar and for five Kings but every time i try to get a job, obsticles are put in my way. I could talk about the threats i have received and veer off here at a tangent but i represent a group of people who are all victims.It's not about me, it's about us, as a whole, and going to the police just doesn't work for us ever.

All that i ask is that a place should be set up to protect people like me. I want to be able to walk out of my front door with the same opportunities and freedom of movement that everyone else has in this nation as represented by the universal declaration of human rights.

I don't want anyone to sign the petition if they do not understand the concept, it's there for people who have had experiences with masons or sympathizers but i am not here to try and win anyone over, either you agree with the principle, or you are indifferent or don't agree.

I will stress the very high majority of masons are good, kind people but it's the ones who are not that we need protection from. I am sure other good masons would want a place of refuge for people who are being treated unfairly by a bad mason. I would hate to think that Freemasons agree in general with this cowardly, secretive, bullying because there are 800000 of them in the UK.

I won't post again on this subject so please don't ask, this is an Elvis Costello site, a man i admire immensely and he does crank out a good tune or two doesn't he?

Sure made me feel good again, even in my darkest hours.(Him and Kate bush, oh and Peter Gabriel and oh yes, my life partner Gilli)
johnfoyle

Post by johnfoyle »

The link says -
You must be a British citizen or resident to sign the petition.
.......so sorry Gilli 'n Fuzzy I can't help.
A rope leash

The Federal Reserve is a privately owned bank.

Post by A rope leash »

Hey ummmm...I really don't know much about Freemasons or Bilderburgers or Illuminati in general. What? Do you think I'm some kind of conspiracy nut?

I was going to look into it, get back to ya...I don't automatically sign anything and I haven't even looked at the petition, and frankly, I don't understand what impact a petition has against the secret activities of a secretive society.

It sounds as though you are being harrassed and that you have no recourse because the system is corrupted with these evil freemasons. I feel horrible for you. Somehow, I've managed to completely avoid them, but my grandfather was a past president of the Kiwwanis club, so maybe I oughta check it...

You say you are on a "hate list". Will my name also wind up there?

Let me look at the petition... get me a drink...where's my waitress??!!!
Gillibeanz

Post by Gillibeanz »

bumping this to the top for new readers....
COME ON YOU SPURS!!
bambooneedle

Post by bambooneedle »

This guy at work today was telling me that every US president except Kennedy has been a freemason... and all sorts of sinister sounding stuff about them that recalled the movie Eyes Wide Shut.
Gillibeanz

Post by Gillibeanz »

johnfoyle wrote:The link says -
You must be a British citizen or resident to sign the petition.
.......so sorry Gilli 'n Fuzzy I can't help.
Thanks for looking John - doesnt matter if you can actually sign or not - even if you cant it's bringing the matter to peoples attention, and hopefully like Bambooneedle people will begin to talk about it and take an interest.
COME ON YOU SPURS!!
Poppet

Post by Poppet »

ok, admitting up front i haven't read the petition. and i may not even get back here anytime soon to see responses.

but, all that said, there are crummy people in every organization. and if you know the 'right' people, you'll get ahead faster. networking and schmoozing work.

maybe i've finally gotten old, but it seems to me it's the way of the world, and not really open to change. you'd need to change PEOPLE first.

i do have a number of friends and acquaintances who are involved in Freemasonry. *i* am not involved in it. i actively try to not be friends with people who are crummy. i can't speak about my acquaintances in that way, but maybe that's why they're still not friends. or we just don't have time to get to know one another better.
I want to be able to walk out of my front door with the same opportunities and freedom of movement that everyone else has in this nation as represented by the universal declaration of human rights.
me too! i see nothing wrong with this.

but the problem doesn't seem to be freemasonry, but rather crummy people. and they might be using their positions to cover their asses. pretty standard operating procedure. but it's not freemasonry that's the problem.

those are my thoughts. you know i wish everyone here well.
Gillibeanz

Post by Gillibeanz »

Poppet- crummy people is right! As i've said before not all Freemasons are bad. In our case , and also for many other people we are in touch with they are hiding behind Freemasonry and Freemasonry is protecting them. It was a Freemason that began this campaign against us and it is members of the Freemasons that are carrying it out. Brother asks brother for favours - you all know the story....

All we are asking for is an independent body who are not connected to this 'secret society' to investigate the case of anyone who is being persecuted by a Freemason member, - in other words a fair trial. Not too much to ask is it?
COME ON YOU SPURS!!
alexv

Post by alexv »

My dad was a mason (the cubans skipped the "free" part). He was treasurer of his Lodge. Ever catch "The Honeymooners" on tv? You know that club that Ralph and Ed belong to, with the funny hats? That was my dad and his masonic buddies, getting together every weekend, secret handshakes and all. Harmless stuff, believe me, at least in Union City, New Jersey, USA in the 1970s. Don't know if they've been up to nastier stuff since then.

They all showed up at his funeral and did a some ritualistic something or other. I only went to the Lodge once. After my father's death they invited me to attend a ceremony on his behalf. I was ushered in after they had done their initial secret ritualistic thing. They led me the podium and presented me with a picture and some other tokens, and they said a few words. I was in my early 30s then, and had held up pretty well after his death. But that morning, when I looked at all those faces (mostly old Cuban men), I lost it and cried like a baby. They practically had to carry me out.

That's the last time I had any contact with old boys. I suspect the Union City chapter is not responsible for the kind of thing that Gilli is going through, but you never know. I lost touch with them after my emarassing break-down.