Being There is Here!!!

This is for all non-EC or peripheral-EC topics. We all know how much we love talking about 'The Man' but sometimes we have other interests.
wehitandrun

Post by wehitandrun »

I really like this, especially Blue's "Rubber Soul" description.
BlueChair

Post by BlueChair »

Thanks, wehit
This morning you've got time for a hot, home-cooked breakfast! Delicious and piping hot in only 3 microwave minutes.
RedShoes

Post by RedShoes »

Awesome, thanks. Spread the word! :)
martinfoyle

Post by martinfoyle »

These guys have been good enough to give you a plug.
http://www.largeheartedboy.com/blog/
-Being There is a new online magazine dedicated to "music and film culture for the literary minded." Since it is named for both one of my favorite films and albums, I am already a fan (the Coen brothers and Stephin Merritt features were more persuasive, though).
I heartily concur with their sentiments.
spooky girlfriend
Site Admin

Post by spooky girlfriend »

As usual, I haven't had time to give it a proper read through completely, but I've visited the site a few times and it looks wonderful. I know, as a journalism major, what work goes into something like this. You guys are doing a great job.
Bob And Charlotte

Post by Bob And Charlotte »

i went to the site...

and waste almost 30 mins. of my working day in there!

Thanks guys, youre all doin a great job!
BlueChair

Post by BlueChair »

martinfoyle wrote:These guys have been good enough to give you a plug.
http://www.largeheartedboy.com/blog/
-Being There is a new online magazine dedicated to "music and film culture for the literary minded." Since it is named for both one of my favorite films and albums, I am already a fan (the Coen brothers and Stephin Merritt features were more persuasive, though).
I heartily concur with their sentiments.
These guys managed to get us a lot of hits yesterday. Again, I'd like to thank you all for your kind words and support... the latest update to our hit count (last night at 5:45 PM) shows that we have had 1279 unique visitors. Every day we are excited to see how much the count has risen.

We're working on flyers to post around the cities where we live to advertise the site. If you'd like to help us spread the word, then we'd really appreciate it. Particularly those of you on college campuses or who work in shops or libraries.
This morning you've got time for a hot, home-cooked breakfast! Delicious and piping hot in only 3 microwave minutes.
Boy With A Problem

Post by Boy With A Problem »

Very nice job - The layout is easy to read and plenty of content with enough variety to hit on a lot of tastes.

Maybe next issue you can do an OK Computer vs Get Happy! article.
Everyone just needs to fuckin’ relax. Smoke more weed, the world is ending.