Wedding Wishes for Less Than Zero!

This is for all non-EC or peripheral-EC topics. We all know how much we love talking about 'The Man' but sometimes we have other interests.
LessThanZero

Post by LessThanZero »

Thank you everyone!

Jody IS warming to Elvis! I put a cassette of Armed Forces in her car, and she listens to it on her own! She likes it!!!

I REALLY dislike the absence of Sunday's Best on the cassette though...I'm just so used to it coming in!

You guys are the tops. DR S., luckily we have someone driving us to our hotel already... :D

And yes, not only did I get a perfect score on my Abortion essay, the instructor said it was the best paper in the class. I owe it all to you wonderful, wonderful scholars.

I love you guys!

Talk to you when we get back from ST Kitts!!!!!!!
Loving this board since before When I Was Cruel.
wehitandrun

Post by wehitandrun »

Noone will explain love to me. =[
norman brain

Post by norman brain »

Kinda late here, LTZ, but I wish you and the missus a Long Honeymoon (not with the sentiments of the song, however!). Good luck, man, and congratulations.
maria

Post by maria »

WHAR: Love is ... a very heady/pleasant misunderstanding between two people (usually..) that they entirely understand each other. Long live such misunderstandings! And I wish the happy couple above a long and happy life together
oh I just dunno where to begin