Cait O`Riordan , Elvis`2nd wife , returns.

This is for all non-EC or peripheral-EC topics. We all know how much we love talking about 'The Man' but sometimes we have other interests.
johnfoyle

Cait O`Riordan , Elvis`2nd wife , returns.

Post by johnfoyle »

http://www.mcd.ie/live/fullnews.php3?tn ... =radiators

THE RADIATORS (plan 9) play The Village ( Dublin) on June 16th

News last updated: 26-04-2004

In early 1977, their first 45 "Television Screen" was the first Top 20 punk single anywhere in the world. Their debut album TV Tube Heart served notice that beyond the fast-and-furious sound lay a couple of major songwriting talents in Philip Chevron and Pete Holidai. They left Dublin for a UK promotional trip and to take up Phil Lynnot's offer of a support spot on Thin Lizzy's 1977 UK tour. Naively perhaps, they thought they'd be back, but they never did return except, like so many emigrants before them, "for the Christmas".

Within four months of their arrival in London, The Radiators (they symbolically dropped the "from Space" bit as soon as it became clear they were staying) were working on a new album in Soho with producer Tony Visconti. The resulting record Ghostown was a unique outpouring of love, frustration, anger and heartbreak. Visions of Dublin and Ireland trapped in a childhood jam-jar and unleashed in exile, as they had to be. The sheer scale of the material could be seen when "Million Dollar Hero" became the great lost hit single, the late Agnes Bernelle performed "Kitty Ricketts" in her West End show and Christy Moore (and later Moving Hearts) adopted "Faithful Departed" as the perfect song with which to launch his own new vision of Irish music.

Commercially, the album bombed. It would be a few more years before Britain would be ready for a band who sought to express a new generation's view of Irishness. By then, Philip Chevron was himself a member of that band, The Pogues, along with bass player Cait O'Riordan who has now rejoined her former colleague in a new line up of The Radiators which also stars founder-members Steve Rapid and Pete Holidai and new Dublin drummer Johnnie Bonnie .

This new combo - The Radiators (plan 9) - formed to play two songs at a Joe Strummer memorial concert in Dublin last December and liked the experience enough to try some more. Cait and Johnnie, and the return of Steve Rapid, have brought a new vitality to the band and they are all working on some new material, some of which they hope to unveil at The Village on Wednesday June 16th - the 100th Anniversary of Joyce's Bloomsday, the 24 Hours that was a significant influence on Ghostown.

Apart from a one-off benefit show in 1987, this will be the first show anywhere by The Radiators in 24 years. As well as some new songs, expect to hear some numbers from TV Tube Heart and Ghostown which have since become Irish rock classics. So go easy on the traditional Bloomsday offal breakfast - The Radiators want your dancing feet later on!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Radiators site -
http://www.theradiators.tv/news.htm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tickets -

http://www.ticketmaster.ie/cgi/asp_even ... y=Concerts
BlueChair

Post by BlueChair »

Wow, interesting... is she playing bass?
This morning you've got time for a hot, home-cooked breakfast! Delicious and piping hot in only 3 microwave minutes.
bobster

Post by bobster »

Well, I delighted she's going her back in public. This is the woman who wrote (most of) "Baby Plays Around" and there's obviously a big talent there.
http://www.forwardtoyesterday.com -- Where "hopelessly dated" is a compliment!
Otis Westinghouse

Post by Otis Westinghouse »

I profess my ignorance in knowing nothing of The Radiators, but my interest is instantly upped to know Ulysses was an influence on them and their reunion gig is on the centenary of Bloomsday. Wish I could be in Dublin that day too - I'll be there June 1-7, so just missing it!
There's more to life than books, you know, but not much more
martinfoyle

Post by martinfoyle »

There's a scan of a piece about this gig in today's Hot Press here, you need Yahoo membership. Nice pic of Cait and the lads(who are not so pretty)
http://us.f1.yahoofs.com/groups/g_40267 ... ABD3wcAmhY
clairequilty

Post by clairequilty »

bobster wrote:Well, I delighted she's going her back in public. This is the woman who wrote (most of) "Baby Plays Around" and there's obviously a big talent there.
Not tryng to be the least bit disrepsectful here, but I think anyone touching toes in bed with Elvis for a few years might be able to pump out a respectable song or two.

Hell, I think Linda M. may have even hit a few on key notes while singing backup for Wings.

But a "Big talent"? I dunno.
BlueChair

Post by BlueChair »

I wouldn't necessarily compare Cait to Linda though. Before Elvis, Cait was already a musician, whereas before Paul, Linda was a photographer with no musical experience.
This morning you've got time for a hot, home-cooked breakfast! Delicious and piping hot in only 3 microwave minutes.
clairequilty

Post by clairequilty »

Granted Blue, but I was speaking more to Cait's songwriting prowess.

I honestly don't know how many songs she wrote with The Pogues, and if there were even more than a few good ones, I would concede my point,
but absent of that, being a good bass player does not automatically equate one to being a Big Talent. Look at Elvis' cameo on The Simpsons,

Paraphrasing:

"Come on, who wants to play bass... well? Come on, listen to this (plucking on a bass note), Blup, Blup, Blup... Come on, anyone?"

Obviously a dig at Bruce, but in hindsight it might have been really telling!
wehitandrun

Post by wehitandrun »

Aw, I wouldn't call that a dig at Bruce. I'm sure Elvis didn't even write the line. He did perform it well, though.

"My image!"
bobster

Post by bobster »

Well, there's big talents and there's BIG TALENTS....Only time will tell which Cait is, or chooses to be....I'm convinced that she is "big" in the "bigger than most people, anyway" sense from having written the vast majority (if we are to believe EC) of one of the lovliest songs he -- or anyone else -- has ever recorded -- and also for her memorable performance of "I'm a Man You Don't Meet Every Day"
Otis Westinghouse

Post by Otis Westinghouse »

But as for Broken...
There's more to life than books, you know, but not much more
bobster

Post by bobster »

I'll give you that.
norman brain

Post by norman brain »

This is great news! John, I see that you and Martin are on top of it all as always!

I love the Radiators. I hope they record a new album. I'm so glad to see Cait's return to music as well. These are her old mates, so I'm sure they'll be good support for her personal life too.

I must say this interests me much more than the new Mrs. Costello's album.
verbal gymnastics

Post by verbal gymnastics »

norman brain wrote:I must say this interests me much more than the new Mrs. Costello's album.
Then again, so does watching paint dry.
Who’s this kid with his mumbo jumbo?
norman brain

Post by norman brain »

Sad but true, Verbal! :lol:
martinfoyle

Post by martinfoyle »

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/newspaper/ ... 75,00.html

June 13, 2004

Pop: The Radiators
The band who brought Joyce into Irish rock, return to Dublin for a Bloomsday special, writes Mick Heaney

It was to be a landmark, a virtuoso performance by a band at the height of their powers. They had started life in 1976 as a punk rock band from Dublin, but by October 1978 the Radiators had transformed themselves beyond recognition. They had just finished recording their second album, Ghostown, which they were certain was to be their defining moment.

They had not played for nearly six months while they worked on the album, which was influenced by music hall and German cabaret as well as power pop and glam rock, and which bristled with allusions to Ireland's literary heritage. As they rolled out the new material at London's Electric Ballroom, the group felt this would be a pivotal moment in their career. It was.

"A disaster," says Philip Chevron, the group's singer, guitarist and main songwriter. "We'd built up quite a following with the punkier stuff from our first album, but much to our horror nobody wanted to hear the Ghostown stuff. The audience were shouting, 'This is crap, this isn't punk rock'.

"It was such a terrifyingly negative response that we just thought we couldn't do this again until the record was out and people would know what to expect. It forced us into a retreat, because there wasn't any point in fighting that particular battle. So it took us out of the picture."

The Radiators never got a look in again. The show effectively marked the end of the band. When Ghostown, one of Irish rock's most ambitious and fully realised albums, was released a year later, the band were already in terminal decline, wracked by the frustration and disillusionment that would lead to their split. Far from changing the face of Irish rock, Ghostown was relegated to the status of minor cult classic.

So it is perhaps fitting that, when Chevron and his fellow original Radiators, guitarist Pete Holidai and singer Steve Averill (aka Steve Rapid), decided to reform, they should have chosen Bloomsday for their first headline gig: both events may be slightly ersatz, but both celebrate authentic, original visions of Dublin.

The date is appropriate in other ways too. Chevron in particular always held Joycean ambitions for Ghostown, which did not include it being largely neglected in the band's native city: the album aspired to be a portrait of a Dublin haunted by its past and blighted by its present."Ghostown is not based on Ulysses," Chevron says, "but it definitely proceeds from it." The nascent ideas that would gel on Ghostown predated the Radiators: as a disaffected teen growing up in the north Dublin suburb of Santry, and coming to terms with his homosexuality, Chevron was drawn not only to the music of David Bowie, but also to the writing of Joyce and Sean O'Casey.

"It's the old cliche, but I felt like a stranger in my hometown," recalls Chevron. "The Dublin I spent hours walking around, trying to discover, was one that was always lurking in a shadow somewhere, hiding just around the corner. So I was mostly taken by writers who seemed to tap into what I felt. Some of the germs of those ideas were written about 1974 or 1975."

But Chevron was struggling to articulate his ideas with his band. The catalyst came when he answered an appeal in the Evening Herald from a pair of T-Rex and MC5 fans looking for like-minded musicians.

Averill and Holidai were already in their own glam rock band. When Chevron hooked up with them in early 1976, he brought with him bassist Mark Megaray and drummer Jimmy Crashe. "In a very short time we had this full band," says Averill. "Then progress happened quite quickly."

At that stage, any notions of a concept album about Dublin were put away, as the band were in the thrall of the burgeoning punk movement. Calling themselves the Radiators (From Space), within a few months the group had recorded a demo of garage rock songs and signed to London label Chiswick, all before they made their first live appearance. After some shaky early gigs, the band's first single, the anthemic Television Screen, was released in April 1977, putting them on the map as Ireland's first punk band and encouraging them to organise a punk festival in UCD, an event that ended in a fatal stabbing.

"It all went horribly wrong in a way that had nothing to do with punk rock at all," says Chevron. Holidai was questioned about his role in the initial stages of an altercation that quickly attracted others and eventually resulted in the stabbing. With Irish promoters nervous of them, the band moved to London and recorded their raucous but uneven debut album, TV Tube Heart.

"It was rushed out," says Holidai. "Because of the Belfield thing we wouldn't get any bookings, so we brought forward the recording. So we went in a little earlier than we would have liked."

The sessions were also marked by the departure of Averill, who left to pursue his graphic design career. As Chevron moved to vocals, the group started working on songs for their next album, consciously attempting to abandon the increasingly constrictive punk aesthetic. "We knew we had to move on quickly or we could end up being the UK Subs," says Holidai.

The group signalled their intent to move on by shortening their name and hiring producer Tony Visconti, who had worked with their heroes Bowie and Bolan. As the songs evolved in demo form, Chevron returned to his earlier ideas, and started to see the album in broader terms than their previous jibes at Irish television and tabloids.

"I thought there was plenty to be knocked in Ireland, it was a corrupt and rotten society," says Chevron. "But I understood you only earned the right to be critical when you have displayed an affection for it underlying that. The one thing we learnt from punk was that if you just go around swearing and shouting down with the government, you don't get very far. So we figured out the best way was to use literary allusions.

"Joyce and O'Casey brought to life the Dublin that I believed was lurking under the grilles. I could connect directly with the literature. I felt it was a living culture; I just had to find some way to tap into it and make it resonate for me in the 1970s."

While Chevron drew on his literary obsessions and his penchant for music hall on songs such as Kitty Ricketts and Song of the Faithful Departed, Holidai's power pop nous could be heard on songs such as Million Dollar Hero and They're Looting in the Town. Chiswick's financial problems, however, meant the album could not be released until the recording was paid for. The hostile live reception to the new material meant the band stopped performing in the long hiatus that followed. Frustrations boiled over. Megaray already had a tense relationship with Chevron and he departed. "We went into a period of despondency and started to drift apart," says Chevron.

When the album was eventually released, it picked up rave reviews here and, indeed, Holidai claims it sold better than legend at the time had it. But it was too little, too late.

"If it had been released on time it would have been the right album in the right place, in there with Elvis Costello and Blondie," says Holidai. "But by the time it was released it lost any potential impact."

The band made one last throw of the dice, hiring Buggles member Hans Zimmer to produce the ill-judged singles Stranger Than Fiction and The Dancing Years. Their swansong was an Irish tour at the end of 1980, on which they played to appreciative audiences for the first time. Even so, the band finally called it a day in early 1981.

"The real problem was that creatively we hadn't really progressed from Ghostown because we couldn't do it," says Chevron. "We couldn't move on in any way that felt other than contrived. What I didn't realise till years later was that nobody could follow Ghostown, not even the Radiators."

Since then, apart from a one-off reunion in 1987, the members have stuck to their separate paths, Averill doing graphic design for U2 and others, Holidai producing and teaching, Chevron playing with the Pogues. All that remained of the Radiators was Ghostown's waxing reputation.

"It got a weird retrospective respect in Britain," says Chevron. "Every time we reissued it the reviews were more glowing, as if they had always thought it was fantastic."

One may wonder whether reconvening the band, now rechristened the Radiators (Plan 9) and featuring ex-Pogue Cait O'Riordan on bass, will thrust Ghostown into the popular imagination.

"It seems like the right thing at the right time," says Chevron. "I think there's a legitimacy to it, because there is some sort of alternative narrative that the Radiators have tried to tell about Ireland that periodically perhaps needs to be added to. I'm really glad we made that record. Ghostown gave me a touchstone for the rest of my work, and at a certain point you come to a realisation within yourself of its value."

The Radiators play the Village on Wednesday and Oxegen on July 10

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/newspaper/ ... 78,00.html

June 13, 2004

Comment: Michael Ross

There was a strange atmosphere around the gig. It was a cold night in November 1980; the venue was a fleapit on the north side, the Crofton Airport hotel. A significant portion of the crowd appeared to be there not for the main act, but rather their support, the Blades. When the Radiators took to the stage, they were greeted with enthusiasm and puzzlement.

For those who had bought their second album, Ghostown, when it was released the previous year, the gig was an unexpected thrill. Following Ghostown's protracted and difficult birth, the band were rumoured to be on the verge of splitting, bowing to the tide of indifference with which it had been greeted.

Nevertheless, they gave it socks that night in the Crofton, perhaps knowing it might be their last Dublin gig before they split, as indeed it proved. Yet when it finally came to what should have been the climax, the last, bitter verse of Song of the Faithful Departed, the gap between how they were appreciated and how they should have been was more than apparent.

Philip Chevron, the group's frontman, paused before delivering the final line, and in that moment a ripple of applause went around the ballroom. It suggested that many in the crowd did not seem to get what the band were on about, and were unfamiliar with what was the greatest Irish rock album up to that point (equalled only by Microdisney's The Clock Comes Down the Stairs and U2's Achtung Baby).

To those who were around to experience it at the time, the nostalgic glow that has latterly accumulated around that period of Irish rock is something of a surprise. Yes, there were some great bands, but the needless attrition was savage, the waste of talent was shocking, and memories of the general indifference — which at times seemed wilful — remain a counterpoint to the revisionism that has subsequently cast the period as a golden age.

Those who paid 50p to see U2 in the Dandelion market in 1979, for example — gigs that subsequently approached the status of the sermon on the mount — will recall that all but the farewell performance that Christmas were half-full at most. When they weren't being physically attacked at gigs because of their middle-class background, U2 were mostly sneered at in Dublin, until they got out of the place and returned as heroes.

There's a moment in the footage of the original Bloomsday celebrations that captures succinctly the way we treat artists — at least before they are canonised — a way that appears to have changed little in decades.

On that day in 1954, Patrick Kavanagh, Anthony Cronin, Brian O'Nolan and others progressed from Sandycove to town in advancing stages of inebriation. O'Nolan, spraying spittle, praised Joyce's "mighty intellect" to the camera, albeit bitterly, as he felt overlooked by his contemporaries and neglected in the lengthening shadow of Joyce.

For all the worthwhile events that Bloomsday prompts, that remains the authentic nature of the day: an acknowledgement of the genius past and a celebration of Dublin after a fashion, but with a realisation of the city's ineluctable and enduring meanness of spirit.
johnfoyle

Post by johnfoyle »

Various Dublin newspapers/magazines have been writing about the Radiators gig , this coming Wednes. June 16th. Any references to Cait merely mention her as being an ex-Pogue. As I mentioned earlier I will be away that day so will not be able to tell all . However the references to Elvis in New York last week and Diana K.'s schedule on the U.S. west coast in the coming week make the chances of an appearance by him in Dublin in support of his ex as unlikely as ever.

Meanwhile the Radiators sit has this pic of Cait from last Dec.

L-R Phil, Steve, Pete, Gareth and Cait
johnfoyle

Post by johnfoyle »

Today's new issue of Dublin music mag. The Hot Press
has this -

THE RADIATORS (PLAN 9)
THE VILLAGE

While Dublin’s literati wandered around in silly
Edwardian costumes celebrating the fictional Bloom,
the Village bore witness to the return of another
long-exiled, real life Dublin institution. The 2004
version of The Radiators presented on intriguing
prospect to the full-house, which was mode up of
long-time fans, ex-punks, scene-makers and assorted
Horslips, not knowing quite what to expect. But they
needn’t have worried.

After a wobbly start, the bond, which included
original members Phil Chevron, Pete Holidai and Steve
Rapid, quickly found their feet and proceeded to tear
into their hallowed legacy with a renewed vigour. The
early part of the set included incendiary versions of
punk-pop gems like ‘Million Dollar Hero’, ‘Sunday
World’ and ‘Prison Bars’ that defied the passage of
time.

Chevron was in mischievous form as he dedicated ‘Under
Clery’s Clock’ to “all the married gay men in the
audience.” But the real surprise was Cait O’Riordan,
who not only excelled on bass but took the lead vocal
on ‘Kitty Rickets’, updating Agnes Bernell’s cabaret
vamp.

An updated version of their classic debut single,
‘Television Screen’, saw sporadic outbreaks of
pogoing, while their best-known creation, ‘Song of the
Faithful Departed’ was re—invented yet again this time
in a slow-burning mournful tone. The set was fleshed
out with some inspired covers, including Johnny Cash’s
‘Ring Of Fire’ which saw Rapid coming into his own,
while a version of Creedence Clearwater’s
Vietnam—inspired ‘Fortunate Son’ was both timely and
relevant, proving that the Radiators still have
something to say.

Brilliant—and not a straw boater in sight!

COLM O’HARE

The Hot Press , 14 July 2004
Vol 28, No. 13
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.theradiators.tv/history_2.htm

SET LIST

SUNDAY WORLD

LOVE DETECTIVE

ELECTRIC SHARES

WALKING HOME ALONE AGAIN

ENEMIES

LOOTING IN THE TOWN

PALE BLUE EYES

RING OF FIRE

PRISON BARS

JOHNNY JUKEBOX

UNDER CLEARY’S CLOCK

DEAD THE BEAST

KITTY RICKETTS

WHO ARE THE STRANGERS?

FAITHFUL DEPARTED

ROXY GIRL

FORTUNATE SON

TELEVISION SCREEN

PLURABELLE

MILLION DOLLARHERO

WHO DO YOU LOVE
johnfoyle

Post by johnfoyle »

Cait O'Riordan has made some new recordings -
for a radio show that Elvis regularly guested on .

Here's how its told on the shows web site -

http://www.rte.ie/radio/mysterytrain/index.html

Radiators 2004
We've a Dining Car Special in store for you this
month. The Radiators from Space are back from their
adventures across the universe. And what seems like an
abscence of 20 years for us mere earthlings was but a
momentary loss of sound for Ireland's premier punks
who have re-entered the musical atmosphere as The
Radiators Plan 9!

On the eve of their appearance at this year's Oxegen
Fest, the new line-up joined John Kelly in the Dining
Car for a chat and some live songs, including a
revised delivery of the classic Televison Screen.

Original members Phil Chevron, Pete Holidai and Steve
Avril were joined by Pogues bassist Cait O'Riordan and
Handsome Devils and Pinhead drummer Johnny Bonnie.

And apart from giving John an insight into the
Radiators revival, they delivered searing versions of
Prison Bars, Enemies and Kitty Rickets with Cait on
vocals.

Expect to hear Television Screen 2004 a few times in
the coming weeks. The full interview and session will
be broadcast on the Mystery Train before the end of
July

-------------------------------------------------------

The show - which can be heard in an archive
at the above link - played Television Screen 2004 this
evening - and rocking good stuff it is! The 'revised'
version features stuff about Iraq - say no more! John
Kelly said Cait had told him today that their festival
appearance at the weekend went very well.

I have to admit a very tenuous personal link
with the show. A customer of my shop works for the
show. He appeared in early on Friday , buying loads of
energy drinks. He told me they were supplies for a
group who were recording a session that morning ie.
Cait and co. So , hey , I had something to do with
giving them a kick-start for the day.

Glad to be of service etc....
johnfoyle

Post by johnfoyle »

http://www.theradiators.tv/news.htm

Cait O'Riordan
The Radiators , Plan 9
The Village
Dublin , June 16
johnfoyle

Post by johnfoyle »

Cait and The Radiators will be on The Mystery Train this Wednesday, July 28th. It can be listened to on the 'net via this link -

http://www.rte.ie/radio/mysterytrain/index.html
johnfoyle

Post by johnfoyle »

Just listened to this . Cait sounded great on Kitty Rickets , bringing back memories of that T-Bone Burnett track ( Images , on 1987s The Talking Animal) she did a verse of a song on . Otherwise the feature was all about the Rads. Their intentions seem genuine but I can't help wondering if their time has passed and this is all a foray into wish fulfillment , something they can , literally , afford to do as a passing fancy. Needless to say , absolutely no mention of Elvis.

However , Dubliners get a chance to judge for themselves soon enough. This coming Saturday , July 31, a three person Radiators line up - including Cait -will be taking part in a Ramones tribute gig. The venue is The Green Lizard ( Francis St. , opposite The Tivoli Theatre )
see
http://66.84.44.126/thepubs/thegreenlizard.html

Looks like I better practice my 'Gabba , gabba , heys`.....
johnfoyle

Post by johnfoyle »

Just in from the Green Lizard . The Rads kicked in a short but tasty set. Killer versions of Sunday World and Televison Screen are songs I remember - and an absolutely incendiary cover of The Flaming Groovies Teenage Head ! Cait did a really nifty bass solo in the latter. I left delighted that I had finally seen a Rads show - I was away when The Village show happened. Now for a full show ...can't wait!

By the way of the other bands on the bill I was very impressed by The Urges - tight sound, well structured set , a lead vocalist who really projected himself , definitely a band to watch out for.

see
http://www.theurges.com

When I arrived at the tiny venue , I was sitting at a table near Cait . Wearing a black t-shirt with a Pogues logo and black jeans , her hair is shoulder length with a fringe. On the table in front of her was an empty crips packet and a chewing gum wrapper. Various bands did short soundchecks as we looked on , Cait drinking from a 2litre bottle of water , chatting with another Radiator. An on stage light was knocked over - Cait jumped up to straighten it.

After the checks Cait and someone got up on stage and started to hang a Ramones banner behind the drums , between two large windows of the upstairs venue. It being a warm night the windows were open. Cait climbs up on a windowsill , stapler in hand to secure the sign. She's on tip-toe , reaching up to staple. I had visions of calamity , Cait slipping....and so on. She didn't , of course , and the show went on.

The support bands came on , doing their thing. Besides The Urges , a rather ineffective group did a set of Kinks and Velvet Underground stuff. The lead man just did not project . Of course , it didn't help that a table by the stage was full of girlies ( identikit copies - all fake tan , dyed hair and pushup bras) who were With The Band. They shreiked and jabbered all through the set , pausing to clap when the songs ended.

Just before The Rads I felt the need to , ahem , relieve myself of some the pints of Bud I had imbibed. The toilets were up a stairs . As I reached them I saw Cait at the other end of the corridor , talking with people. I ducked into one of two cubicles with 'Gents' on the doors. Just as I was about to Do The Deed I hear a voice from through the wall. It's Cait. She's saying to someone 'Look , they have toilet seats in the Gents - the Ladies don't have that!' . Total loss of concentration - The Deed Doesn't Happen.

Which meant it was good that the Rads set was so short - I just made it home in time! :D

It was good to see Cait in such good form . Whatever the circumstances of the split up with Our Hero she has clearly moved on and more power to her for that!
johnfoyle

Post by johnfoyle »

The Radiators (Philip Chevron, Pete Holidai, Steve Rapid, Cait O'Riordan, Johnny Bonnie) announce two new shows in Ireland:

Thur September 15 '05 Dolan's Warehouse, Limerick
Fri September 16 '05 Crawdaddy, Dublin
Extreme Honey

Post by Extreme Honey »

Holy shit you're on fire!
Preacher was a talkin' there's a sermon he gave,
He said every man's conscience is vile and depraved,
You cannot depend on it to be your guide
When it's you who must keep it satisfied