1000+ POSTS ROAST!

This is for all of your writings, songs, pictures or however else you feel like expressing yourself. Have at it!
A rope leash

Polically incorrect...

Post by A rope leash »

One would think the odds would be 50-50, but that doesn't seem right...

I'd like to see some photos of WHAR, now...nice, clear, unshopped photos.

I'm curious as to what he and his girlfriend(s) look like. It's a comparison thing: his generation against mine.

Thanks, Oil, and how about it, WHAR?
wehitandrun

Post by wehitandrun »

I've already posted pictures here, none of them were photoshopped.

I'm not some dirtbag who has to post disgusting photos of myself to prove (?) a point- whatever your point was.

If you need a picture of a freshly legal 18 year old boy, query the AOL chatrooms.
A rope leash

There is no point, dumbass!

Post by A rope leash »

Hey, I just wanted to see if you are as ugly on the outside as you are on the inside.

Can you link me to those posted photos?
Copenhagen Fan

Post by Copenhagen Fan »

ROPE you were a 70's god!!! Respect, almost Robert Plant without the homo erotic undertones.

I myself often question if most of the people here are really Elvis fans or if they even listen at all to what he's singing about or what he's feeling. One of the cool things about him is that he's always IMPROVING, his voice and guitar playing. And becoming a better writer as well. EC is no B-voice singer........he fucking kicks ass. He is power and has a hell of a vibrato. Although he's not a vituoso on guitar, his sound is distinguishable and always evolving...albeit not that much on TDM.

WHAR you can have OPIE..I'll hang with Elvis dude :lol: :lol: If you wanna be an outsider and outcast, then try to be more dark and perverse, OPIE is just kiddy slapstick goofball humor. Go dark, dress in black, talk openly about kinky shit and try a tranny blow or two. Or go the rute of Rope and get street credibility by becoming the emotionally tortured master of conspiracies and dark undercurrents of the internal global multi trilateral sect that only Oliver Stone on bad peyote could dream up. Or you could go moral crusader/punisher of the heathen like NOIZE. You need to boost your Internet identity if you wanna hang with the real McCoys.
I'd never leave the house if I had a Gimp