T Bone Burnett's Revue /Elvis, album release Oct. '11

Pretty self-explanatory
sulky lad

Re: T Bone Burnett's Revue /Elvis, album release Oct. '11

Post by sulky lad »

I bet you love that Doc, don't you when the efforts of the doctor are negated by the celebrity ! Conversely, as a medical biochemist, I love it (sic) when someone acts on results I've measured and then gets all the glory ! :roll:
sweetest punch

Post by sweetest punch »

Since you put me down, it seems i've been very gloomy. You may laugh but pretty girls look right through me.
johnfoyle

Post by johnfoyle »

Favourable reviews of this have appeared in Mojo & Uncut

http://www.amazon.co.uk/T-Bone-Burnett- ... 411&sr=1-1

johnfoyle

Post by johnfoyle »

Available now!
Jeremy Dylan

Post by Jeremy Dylan »

To the record store!
sweetest punch

Post by sweetest punch »

http://www.elviscostello.com/#/news/exc ... e-rain/240

Exclusive performance of Elvis Costello's "Jimmie Standing in the Rain"

Exclusive performance of Elvis Costello's “Jimmie Standing in the Rain” now available on the T Bone Presents The Speaking Clock Revue album, which is the Amazon MP3 “Daily Deal” – Get it today for only $3.99!

In October 2010, T Bone Burnett organized an impressive group of musicians, dubbed The Speaking Clock Revue, and joined with Participant Media for concerts benefiting arts education. The Speaking Clock Revue was recorded at the Beacon Theater in New York, and featured a house band made up of musicians from many T Bone-produced recordings and led by music director and guitarist Marc Ribot. The resulting album contains 11 previously unreleased performances by Elton John and Leon Russell, Elvis Costello, John Mellencamp, Gregg Allman, Ralph Stanley, Jeff Bridges, Neko Case, Yim Yames, Punch Brothers, Karen Elson, and The Secret Sisters.

T Bone was inspired to do the fundraising concerts after attending an early screening of Participant's documentary Waiting for Superman, from Academy Award®-winning filmmaker Davis Guggenheim (An Inconvenient Truth, It Might Get Loud), which focused on the troubled state of public education in the U.S., following a handful of promising students through a U.S. public school system and offering creative new approaches to education reform. Proceeds from the sale of the album benefit arts and music education in public schools.

--------------------------

Here's the amazon link: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B005QV ... _dm_alb_dp
Since you put me down, it seems i've been very gloomy. You may laugh but pretty girls look right through me.
bronxapostle

Post by bronxapostle »

i'm confused...says recorded at the BEACON. but NEKO CASE was NOT there 10-20-10!!