Poppet

BOSTON Pavillion July 23rd

Post by Poppet »

email just received.

Bank of America Pavillion

July 23rd

w/ Emmylou Harris

presale 4/8 10 am at http://web7.nextticketing.com/tparty/?cid=242305

general sale 4/10, 11 am at http://www.bankofamericapavilion.com/ca ... cid=242305
... name the stars and constellations,
count the cars and watch the seasons....
Poppet

Post by Poppet »

apparently to access the presale you need to enter an email on their mailing list.

:(

sorry. just fyi.
selfmademug

Post by selfmademug »

No ticket for me yet. I had access to the pre-sale, and got through at 10:00:01, and requested a single ticket, best available. It offered me stage right, all the way on the end, row 11. Logged in and out a number of times, made the same request, got offered the same fucking ticket.

I'm holding out for the general sale on Monday... I swear this is such a racket. I'm convinced you have to be a corporate dickhead to get anything in the first three center rows.
selfmademug

Post by selfmademug »

Center section, 4th row!! MUCH better. Thank you all for your patience with my whining!!
verbal gymnastics

Post by verbal gymnastics »

I guess that goes towards proving your ticket racket theory Muggy.
Who’s this kid with his mumbo jumbo?
selfmademug

Post by selfmademug »

Well I certainly think it proves that the presale is crap unless you're really lucky. Luckily the venue is one where we can rush the stage fairly easily, depending on when security allows it...
Poppet

Post by Poppet »

i truly believe that i wouldn't have such a FINE ticket if bobster weren't in CA getting it for me, even w/ my email addy to access the pre-sale.

i bet they figure out where you are by ISP and adjust accordingly. yes, i really do believe in this conspiracy theory.

thereby, since bobster is logging in from CA, and ordering a ticket for a venue in MA, they'll give him the better seat, since obviously he is insane.

well, makes sense to me. :)