2020 - goodbye and good riddance

Pretty self-explanatory
Top balcony

2020 - goodbye and good riddance

Post by Top balcony »

It's that time of year when you look back at what's been occurring and look forward to things shiny and bright.

2020 has been pretty s**t on lots of levels. However, a constant source of joy I have found over the past 12 months has been the virtual friendship emanating from this Board. There have been laugh out loud moments, insights, links, spelling instructions and disagreements. I thank you all.

Lets hope that 2021 is a better one for us all.

Colin
WallyRando

Re: 2020 - goodbye and good riddance

Post by WallyRando »

Hard to think of anything that brought me more joy than enjoying the Steve Nieve virtual performances and the buildup to Hey Clockface on here this year.

First thing I do after getting through my work email each day is seeing what is going on here. :)
Hawksmoor

Post by Hawksmoor »

WallyRando wrote:First thing I do after getting through my work email each day is seeing what is going on here. :)
If you promise not to tell anyone...I have been known to do it before my work emails. :D
Top balcony wrote:It's that time of year when you look back at what's been occurring and look forward to things shiny and bright.

2020 has been pretty s**t on lots of levels. However, a constant source of joy I have found over the past 12 months has been the virtual friendship emanating from this Board. There have been laugh out loud moments, insights, links, spelling instructions and disagreements. I thank you all.

Colin
Every word echoed, and a big thank-you from me to everyone on here for your chatter, your lively argument, your jokes and your general companionship. It's been a factor in getting me through 2020.
Miclewis

Post by Miclewis »

I must say, it has been a pretty good year for album releases. To have new albums by Elvis, Bob Dylan, Paul McCartney, Jeff Tweedy, Bruce Springsteen, Rufus Wainwright, Fiona Apple, Lucinda Williams (5 albums so far), etc. in the same year is pretty cool.
krm

Post by krm »

Top balcony wrote:It's that time of year when you look back at what's been occurring and look forward to things shiny and bright.

Colin
I can´t more than agree. /Kjell