Milo Lewis, Get Well Soon

Pretty self-explanatory
FAVEHOUR

Milo Lewis, Get Well Soon

Post by FAVEHOUR »

terrible incident before the Portland show:

http://bangordailynews.com/2013/11/20/n ... -portland/

Milo has been with Elvis forever. I certainly hope he will be okay!

Best wishes to him.

Dave
bronxapostle

Re: Milo Lewis, Get Well Soon

Post by bronxapostle »

very sad....best wishes
migdd

Post by migdd »

Get well, Milo!
MOJO

Post by MOJO »

Really sad. Who would think crime happens in Maine, but people - everywhere - in the US are desperate.

So, I will b*tch about a few things:

Who is responsible for printing or building (real-time) heat maps for artists and their crew/staff on tour?
Is this the reponsibility of the venue to alert management of the dangerous zones around the venue and their area of occupation? I would think so.

Right now, there is so much data online - from crowdsouring maps of real-time crime hotspots, to local police crime log maps that it might be worthwhile to include this kind of info in the tour itnerary. There are proably web services that plug-in APis from all over the US to build maps like this. Cool (hmmm. start up idea?). Otherwise, good old fashioned common sense and instinct works. But really, Maine? That's so sad. Hope the dude feels better soon.
johnfoyle

Post by johnfoyle »

Milo has had the misfortune to have to deal with me in a multitude of locations - UK, Ireland, Holland ,the U.S. are ones that spring to mind. I'm usually asking for a setlist after the show as the stage is being cleared. He has never been less that courteous, with a nod and a slight grin. I feel I kind of know him so to read this is awful. As a victim of such attacks in my shop over the years I know what he's going through , from the shock of the happening to the after thoughts of how much worse it could have been, regret that I didn't smash the fucker in the face etc./glad I didn't etc. Hopefully he'll heal up quickly in a physical sense but I just know he'll be feeling it mentally for a long time.
Last edited by johnfoyle on Thu Nov 21, 2013 2:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sulky lad

Post by sulky lad »

Like John, I've hassled Milo for setlists on a regular basis but did meet him in a pub in Sheffield before the gig in 2002 and offered him a drink and he stared at me for just long enough to unnerve me before politely refusing. And I didn't get a setlist that night either. He looked like someone who could look after himself, best wishes for a speedy recovery !
Goon Squad

Post by Goon Squad »

:shock: Shocking news !
Wishing Milo a speedy recovery.
verbal gymnastics

Post by verbal gymnastics »

It is bad news although cynically I hope he is not bring treated differently because of who he is.
Who’s this kid with his mumbo jumbo?
woz

Post by woz »

Milo, get well soon. I have seen Milo and many a gig over the years and he's always been most pleasant.

Cheers,
And No Coffee Table

Post by And No Coffee Table »

Excellent news: Milo is back and told a fan at last night's show that he's fully recovered.
johnfoyle

Post by johnfoyle »